Chapter 18

Oh my gosh this story has passed 700 reads!!! That may not seem like a big deal to you guys but to me it is as, you guys continue reading my book even though it's probably crappy!! XD but anyway I'm really happy and I shall continue writing this book and don't worry I have loads of events that's gonna happen soon ;)

But anyway I wanted to thank all of you guys even my silent readers I know you're there ;). Just so you know this books means a whole lot to me as I get to write about my favorite vocaloid of all time OLIVER!

So thank you guys so so so so so much!!!!

💜🌹

(Time for me to shut up and let you read this chapter XD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oliver's POV~

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"I uh forgot hehe."

"Fukase! We went here for nothing!"

"Well I'm sorry, but it was your fault for getting distracted by the candy store!"

"They had a new brand! It was chocolate covered strawberries!"

"It did look delicious."

"Yohioloid your not helping!"

"Well since we forgot our mission, how about we go to the candy store and get some!?" I asked excitedly.

"YEA!" Fukase and Yohioloid cheered.

Time skip~

I couldn't believe that Fukase forgot the mission! I mean like bloody hell he made me skip my daily eating ice cream while watching TV! I was so furious that I didn't even see type waitress bring our ice cream.

"You know Fukase you should have at least wrote down the plan." Yohioloid grumbled.

Me and Yohioloid have been friends since we were little even though he is a few years older than me. He is like a big brother that I never had and I was his little brother, which he told me.

We've been through so much together, that I never want him to go but unfortunately he has to go to college. Which is one of type reasons why I'm depressed but at least I have Fukase. He'll stay with me. I know it.

"I'm sorry!" Fukase pleaded for forgiveness.

"Well I forgive you!" I smiled at him while chugging a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

"Whoa watch it there little sailor boy." Yohioloid chuckled.

"Sorry this is my favorite ice cream!"

"I know that, but still I don't want you choking."

"Hey did you guys see (Y/N) and Len together at the park?" Fukase suddenly asked.

"Yea I did." I eyed him as he never sounded so serious before.

"Well I've been thinking........do you think that.........they're you know going out?" he looked at me, staring at me with his red eye.

The way he said it, made my heart sink for some odd reason. Like my heart shattered in a mliion pieces, my sadness deepened, and I don't know why. It made me ponder for a few minutes, looking down at my ice cream while it slowly melts.

Fukase spoke but his voice was faint, to faint that I couldn't hear it quiet well.

Then he spoke again but I couldn't detect the words as it feels like I'm slowly fading away for some reason.

"HEY OLIVER!" Yohioloid shock me vigorously making me snap out of it.

"W-what!?"

"What happened? For a second there I got really worried about you!"