Chapter 32

2nd POV~

"Are you getting classes on how to be a hoe? Cause I think that's the only class you'll be good at!" Ay-ri suddenly popped up behind you, snickering. "You're learning from the best! Ma-ri is a great teacher!"

"Why do you hate her so much?! Is it because she's better than you?! If that is, than that is true!" That statement made Ay-ri stop in her tracks, she stood there offended before running up to you, "she is NOT better than me! It's the opposite!"

"Mm no I think it's the other way around. She's more prettier than you, smarter, perfect, and just better!"

"I can't believe you..."she trailed off, she then glared at you before turning the other direction.

You stared at her for a bit while walking before bumping into a wall, "god damn you wall." You grumbled.

"Are you ok (Y/N)!" Oliver ran up to you, reaching his hand to touch the spot where the wall hurt you.

"U-uh yea! I'm ok!"

"I HOPE THE WALLS OK!" A voice bummed at the end of the hallways which immediately you know who it was. Ay-ri.

"Well I hope you don't get a bruise, anyway let's head to first hour together?" He held out his hand, awaiting for you to place your hand on top of his so that he can escort you.

You smiled and gladly took it, which made Oliver a blushing mess but he quickly hid with his hat.

~

The lunch bell ranged, alerting students to get to lunch.

"(Y/N)-chan!" Somebody called you from behind, at first you almost threw your bag at the girl until you realised it was Ma-ri.

"Hey Ma-ri!"

"I was wondering if you wanna walk to lunch?"

"Sure!"

~

"Wanna sit with me?" You asked holding the tray full of crap since lunch food is always terrible.

Ma-ri glanced at the table seeing Miku, Rin, Gumi, Len, Oliver, Kaito, Meiko, SeeU, and Haku. Haku started hanging with you more since one of her friends went to jail.

"Um no it's fine." Ma-ri gripped her tray tightly before signing, "I'm not good with new people..."

"You sure? They're really nice people, they may be jerks at times but other than that they're really fun to hang out with!"

"I guess I will try then..." Ma-ri walked awkwardly stepped towards them.

"Your friends ditched you? Seems like they couldn't handle your bitchyness!" Miku rolled her eyes.

"Miku this is Ma-ri..."

Miku eyes widened, "oh shit! I'm so sorry I thought you were-"

"Ay-ri? I know." Ma-ri smiled before slowly placing her tray next to you while you sat next to Gumi.

"You look so alike that I can't tell the difference!"

Ma-ri chuckled, "it's fine really!"

"Anyways back to our conversation," Rin laughed, "do you know da wae?"

"Yes da wae is da dankest way!" Gumi replied.

"You guys are weird..." Len mumbled.

"Being weird is the best!" Rin smiled.

Miku rolled her eyes, "so Ma-ri-chan, when did you come to our school?"

"About a week ago."

"About a week ago!" Rin singed, imitating those vines.