Chapter 26

I haven't really been following the stories aspects in this one, Oliver is supposed to be depressed and I've been making him cheerful and happy. Should I make a chapter where it talks about his feeling and thoughts? What goes on inside his head?

If not then I'm totally fine with that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oliver's POV~

What is love? What is that feeling? Why do I feel this way? Love sure is strange. Though I don't understand it at all! Why would somebody like her, deserve someone like me? A pathetic wimp, with monstrous looks, a horrible disgrace. While she is flawless, perfect, and even gorgeous. Is this a dream? Is it an illusion? If it is, I never wanna it to end. I never wanna go back to hell. The fear of being forgotten, hatin, and being alone forever. I don't like those feelings. I just want to be happy, truly happy! Not wear I just plaster a smile on my face and just fake it! No! I wanna be truly happy! Where I can be happy and be who I am! And I hope I can be happy with her. But will she accept me? To be who I am? I will never know.

I thought to myself. I was afraid of being rejected and that she'll won't be my friend again. That is why I'm so anxious and nervous to confess.

I want to know what it means, which means I'm gonna have to ask him. Not Len, he had multiple relationships with different girls so obviously not him. But maybe him.

I walked around in Odayaka park. It's different than the ones I usually go to, this one is mainly for adults that like to meditate and to relax.

"Oliver?" a deep male voice suddenly popped right next to me.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed, before turning around. "Gakupo don't do that! Don't be like Len!" I yelled, people were giving us glares for ruining their peace.

"Ah gomen ne." he chuckled.
"Anyways why are you here?"

"I need to ask you something."

"No, I don't have any candy. Good bye." he walked off from me, waving.

"Ehh! I didn't ask for candy, well now that you say, I do want some-NO!" I shook my head as various kinds of candy pop up into my head almost making me drool. "I need to ask you for advice."

"Luka is good with those."

"You are too!"

"Still I'm very busy." he bluntly said, refusing my request.

"Ngggh!" I growled, why won't he help me?! Ah! I know, I stopped walking for a few seconds letting Gakupo go ahead of me, strange is that he didn't question it.

He was only a few feet away from me, I then sprinted all the way to him, jumping up, landing right on top of his back. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, almost choking him.

"What are you doing?!"

"Uwwaaaaa you got taller!" I cried out, trying not to look down.

"Get off of me!"

"I-I can't! I'm s-scared!"

"Scared of what?!"

I gulped. "H-h-heights!" I shut my eyes as it seems like I was high from the ground, which I actually was.

"Then why did you jump on my back?!"

"B-because I need y-your advice!"
"I said ask Luka!"

"N-no I c-can't!"

"I'm not good at giving 'the talk' to little youngsters."

"'The talk'?" my fear rose down as I stared at him, trying not to look at the ground.