Chapter 37

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITO!!!!!! GO AND ENJOY ALL THE ICE CREAMS YOU WANT!

Kaito: FUCK YEA!

Miku: B-But you're gonna make him go craz-

News lady: ATTENTION, There is a mad man robbing all the ice cream stores!

Me: Oh shi-

Miku: see?

~

3rd POV~

The whole day was weird. Both Oliver and (Y/N) would exchange glances to each other but look away embarrassed from remembering what happened on Valentine's Day.

(Y/N) sat down at her last hour, she sighed getting out her papers, "Ok everybody! I asked the principal if we can practice after school and they said yes! So we will be here till maybe around seven o'clock?" Miku announced to everyone.

Everyone groaned in despair, "But I wanna go home!" Everyone started chanting random things.

"Usually I eat when I get back home! YOU'RE GONNA STARVE ME TO DEATH!"

"I hate it here! Why do I have to stay in hell longer?!"

They all whined, Miku twitched in annoyance, "I know you're all upset about this! But we need to practice for the concert! So shut your whining! It's ear wrenching!"

"But I have to feed my............fish! Or else she'll die!" Rin gasped placing both hands on her cheeks.

"Yea! Her imaginary fish will die! She'll have to do CPR on it!" Len smashed his fists on the desk.

Rin paused, "Can you do CPR on a fish?"

Len shook his head, rubbing his head, "What do you think?"

"I'm assuming it's a no..."

Len clapped slowly and sarcastically, "Good job for figuring out that difficult question!"

Rin glared at him before sitting down, "Well I need to...Save James! He might drown!"

"How in the hell would a bird drown?!" Len questioned.

"JAMES IS GONNA DROWN?!" Oliver yelled frantically.

Rin nodded, "He might! You never know! H-he might have uh...fell in the bird bath!"

Oliver gasped in horror, "THAT COULD HAPPEN?! I NEED TO GET RID OF THAT THIS INSTANCE!"

"...We'll just ignore those three..." Miku eyed them, while rolling her eyes, "For the rest of you we'll be working all evening so I suggest you guys get lots of water!"

"Who made her the teacher?" Gumi whispered to (Y/N), (Y/N) shrugged.

"Mrs. Leath did." Miku answered proudly, "She thought that I was so smart that I had to be teachers aid!"

Rin gasped in shock, "Hey I'm smart too! Why haven't I become teachers aid of lunch! Through out my whole school year I've had an A+ in lunch."

"You can't get an A+ in lunch!" Len looked at her with a disbelief face.

"Oh yes you can! The tests are unbelievably easy!"

"Is the tests just eating the food?"

Rin nodded while giving a toothy grin, "Yup!"

Miku cleared her throat, getting everyone's attention again, "So first off we should you know have a break now then when school is out we can work our asses off!"