Chapter 36

3rd POV~

"Come on Oliver! Stop drooling over candy!" Fukase desperately pulled Oliver.

Oliver shook his head, "No! Look they even have heart shaped ones!"

"Well of course! It's Valentine's Day!" He grunted still attempting to drag the boy away.

"Valentine's Day? What's that?"

Fukase plummeted to the floor, "Bruh...do you not know what Valentine's Day is?!"

Oliver shocked his head ashamed, "No I'm sorry....Is it an important holiday?"

Fukase laughed, "Good one! But no. It's a holiday that makes fun of us single people, reminding us people that we have no lives!"

"So it's a romance holiday?"

Fukase got up, "Yep! Though I'm sure you already have a Valentine?"

Oliver eyed him, "No I do not. I don't even know what a Valentine even is!"

"Well then I might help ya!" Fukase grabbed Oliver's hand and led him into the store which Oliver didn't mind at all.

~

"Ahhhhhhh! Look at that one! Oh oh look at that! These tiny little candy hearts look so good! And- OH MY GOD FUKASE! LOOK AT THAT! IT'S A HEART SHAPED STRAWBERRY WITH CHOCOLATE ON IT!"

"Can you pipe it down mate?! You're causing a scene! Just hurry up and get one! There's so much people here!" Fukase growled lowly while seeing only one person in the store who was casually strolling down the aisles.

Oliver immediately grabbed the strawberries, "I choose this one!"

"Of course you would." Fukase sighed, "Now let's go."

They walked up to the counter, "Did you boys  find everything alright?" The cashier asked, both boy nodded. She smiled, "Happy Valentines Day you two! Don't make too much of a ruckus in that hotel ok?" She winked, Fukase turning more redder than his hair while Oliver tilted his head.

"L-lets go!" Fukase pushed Oliver out the door.

"What did she mean?"

"Nothing!"

Oliver stared at him silently before shrugging it off, "So why did you want me to get these?" He held the box tightly, trying so hard to not eat one.

"Well before I get killed by Queen Wanker I was ordered to. So I'll drop you off at the park."

Oliver gasped, "You just sad a bad word!"

"You mean wanker? Mate that's what she is!"

(In Britain, Wanker is a bad word, it means someone who....masturbates, don't ask how I know.)

Oliver sighed in defeat, there is no way he could tame this memelord, "I give up."

"Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down~" Fukase singed.

~

"Ok we're here but it seems like she hasn't came yet, so we'll have to wait." Fukase rolled his eye, plopping down on the grass.

"Can I eat one?" Oliver pouted, the madness of not eating one was driving him crazy.

"We are number one," he mumbled, "Sure, go for it! It's not like you're gonna have seven days to live."

Oliver teared open the box and quickly ate the strawberry with an adorable smile.

"What are you doing already eating the strawberry?!" Miku placed her hands on her hips.