Chapter 9

Oliver POV

4th hour came by quick, it was me, Miku, Rin, and Kaito in P.E. It was dodgeball, which I hate but it was fun with my friends.

"NNNGH!" Rin yelled catched a ball that was gonna hit me.

"Come on Oliver man up! You don't need a girl to protect you!" Kaito yelled.

"I was gonna dodge it!" I yelled back at him.

"Girls can protect guys too, we ain't into that princess crap!" Rin yelled glaring at Kaito.

"Yea, girls can fight too!" Miku yelled raising her fist up.

A few minutes went by and it was just us 4 including Piko. Rin finally got into the game almost hiting me twice in the face from catching the ball.

"Wow Rin your really into this game!" Piko shouted exitcedly.

Rin gasped and missed the ball completely, the ball hit her face. She collapsed on the floor. Covering her nose, she was a blushing mess.

"Rin-chan are you ok!?" Miku crouched next to her, holding her back.

"Did you get a bloody nose!?" Kaito looked at her concerned.

She shook her head and got back up smiling. "No I'm totally fine! It just hit my nose but its ok. So lets get back to the game!"

We eyed her confused. "Rin-chan you sure?" she nodded happily.

"Rin you sure are tough." Piko chuckled. Rin looked at Rin and looked the other way, blushing even more.

"T-t-th-thanks P-P-Piko." She stuttered nervously, twiddling her fingers.

The whistle blown meaning its time to go change into out normal clothes.

Everyone started running towards the locker room not wanting to be late to 5th hour.

Rin sprinted her head down not looking where she was going. Than BAM she landed on top of someone. It was Piko.

She opened her eyes and rubbed her head, groaning. Her eyes shot wide open staring at Piko. Her face become a deep red, along with Piko.

"I-I-I-Im s-so so-sorry P-p-pi-Piko!" She stuttered even more. We ran over to help her get off of Piko but she was stiff. She jumped up quickly, covering her mouth rushing away. Miku followed her and went inside the girls locker room.

"Are you ok Piko." He nodded. He was still blushing, following us to the boys locker room.

Time skip because if I write about the boys undressing then I would faint from hotness along with you XD.

I never saw Rin like this, usually she is a happy, brave, and confident person but not a shy girl. Although she did admit that she liked Piko. And to make it more awkward she confused her love by making a song. It was a cute song, I liked it. (Reference to the song from Rin "I like you I love you.")

She was also cute but I could never admit that because she would tease me a lot. Now that I think about everyone is cute but none of them made my heart go doki doki.

I never been in love so I don't know how it feels like. All of my friends made love songs and they all sounded good but I could never relate to it. Who would love this one eyed monster?

I walked towards the door until I heard someone call my name. "OLLIE!"

I looked back and saw a familer black haired girl.

"Oh hey Ay-ri." I smiled at her and she looked away covering her face with her hair.

Than I heard giggling and weird noises from the side. It was her best friends Osana and Rika.

"H-hey O-ollie, what class are you going to?"

"The same as always, science."

"O-oh." she looked down with a sad face.

"What's wrong you look sad."

"Well its nothing really." I eyed her and stepped in front of her.

"Come on tell me." she shook her head. "I said it's nothing." She pouted.

"Ay-ri I've known you since we were little and I know when something is bothering you."

She sighed. "Well its that new girl."

"The new girl? You mean (Y/N)."

She nodded slowly. I looked at her ocean blue eyes.

"W-well today (Y/N) pushed me in the bathroom and started saying some mean stuff to me." I couldn't believe it. I mean like
(Y/N) is a nice girl I met her before and were friends. I figured she wouldn't even hurt a fly. But I guess you don't know what the person does when there alone.

I knew Ay-ri since we were 7. I also knew she had a crush on me back than but I don't know about now. Im pretty sure she got over it anyways.

"W-well I know that you wouldn't lie but I know for a fact that (Y/N) is nice and she wouldn't do this."

"She is just acting like that so she could become a Vocaloid. She doesn't even like any of you guys! She's just using all of you!" Ay-ri eyes burned with anger.

The bell ranged saying we had to go to class or else we would get detention. "I have to go but we'll talk later ok?"

She huffed in annoyance. "Fine."

I lifted her chin up making her look me in the eye. "Don't worry everything will be ok alright."

She blushed and smiled. "Ok."

I turned going towards my next class.

"Don't trust her." Miku popped out of nowhere startling me.

"Ah Miku you scared me.......what do you mean don't trust her?" I scratched my head.

"I mean she's a back stabbing bit-" she paused than mumbled "I mean she's a meanie."

"She's not mean."

"To you she's not."

"Come on Miku, I've known her for a long time she's not mean."

Miku petted my hair, her fingers running through it. It tickled a little but felt good. "Poor Oliver your so blind." She said softly.

She took her fingers out, I wanted her to do that more but I didn't want to weird her out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done!!! \(°3°)/ <3