Chapter 23

Rin's POV~ (time to change it up a bit XD)

Ugh I'm so frustrated! Rika really did an impact on my face! This is gonna take awhile for it to heal up! Me and Miku walked side by side, walking next to sensei. While Ay-ri and Rika were behind us, keeping their distance.

"Uwaaaa Nii-san is gonna get mad at me! I'm gonna be getting one of his long lectures on how to behave like a proper lady!" I whispered out.

"Proper lady? Pffff I can't even imagine you as one." Miku chuckled.

"I know right?"

Last time, I got his lecture was when we dropped off Oliver at his house after the dinner. I only put my feet up on the dashboard, laying back onto my seat, trying to relax.

Flashback~

"Oi Oi! What are you doing!? You're gonna get my dashboard dirty!" Len pointed at my feet.

"So? you can wash it later." I mumbled while snuggling onto the comfy seat.

"Clean it later?! This is MY car, which I'm kind enough to drive YOU, instead of kicking you to the curb and letting you walk four miles! Which I should have done." he mumbled. "So please RESPECT my property!"

"Mom bought this!"

"Still, she gave ME responsibility to care of it, so I don't appreciate you putting your dirty shoes on the dashboard!"

"My shoes are clean, I take great care of them! See?!" I swunged my feet over, rubbing it on his face. Which of course he got even more madder.

"NNNNGH! GET THAT OFF OF ME!" I put my feet back onto the dashboard, getting into the same position I was.

"See? No dirt smudge on that kawaii face!" I laughed.

"Still, it is disgusting! You don't know what you step on!"

"I clean them every week!"

"Are you cleaning it well?"

"I'm sure!"

"Baka, you're probably not even doing it right!"

"Yes I am! If I didn't than my shoes would be dirty!"

"If you say so." he mumbled. "Now get your feet off my dashboard!"

"No." I simply said, I peeked at him. White puffs were coming out of his ears. He was indeed angry.

"You know a lady wouldn't sit like that!"

"Well I ain't a lady!" I rolled my eyes.

"She would use proper grammar!"

"Proper grammar? Pshhhh boi do ya know me?"

"A lady would listen!"

"I don't listen to stupid people!"

"A lady would be polite and refined!"

"I like being sarcastic! Being polite, drains the fun!"

"What would Rilianne think of you?"

He always use that against me. Every time we fight, he would mention Rilianne. People say I look identical to her. Though the only bad thing about it, is that people expect me to be the same as her. Polite, considerate, refine, lady like, I mean like I only have half of those aspects but still Rilianne was the queen of Crypton. (No this is not a reference to Superman XD) Though a bad incident happened making the queen head get decapitated, while her servant Allen suddenly disappeared.