Chapter 34

Your POV~

You paced around the roof with Oliver observing your every move with a worried look. What should I do? How can I stop a murderer from brutally killing my friends?! Do I have to go super saiyan in order to stop it?! How will I do it? Will I be able to? No... You glanced at Oliver who stared at you, I don't want him to suffer no longer, he has been through enough. He doesn't need more pain to make his cuts deeper. He doesn't need more darkness to dwell up in his heart. He needs to be enlightened. I want to see his eye shimmer with joy, his smile to be wide as ever, his laugh to be carefree. I want to see that...and I'm sure he wants that too.

"(Y/N)?" Oliver's voice snapped me back to reality, "Are you ok?"

"Y-yea! Just thinking!" You smiled brightly, trying to reassure him so he won't make such a sorrowful face.

"You know... you don't have to fret about me. It's fine if you don't want to help me. I'm sure what you said is true, that my nightmare is a measly imagine that frightens me, and my fear only makes it seem real. I might have over reacted so you no longer need to help me." He smiled, I couldn't tell if he was lying go me or not.

I stared at his golden pinkish eye, "Oliver. It's ok, this nightmare...I want to stop it. I want to help you because I don't want you to be depressed. This 'Alyss' girl can go suck a d- er I mean she can go to hell!"

He eyes widened, "W-Well that's a very harsh death but I won't oblige. But from my knowledge is that she lives in a place called the 'Abyss.' She only lives with two people I believe... Cheshire and Oz. She often talks about how delighted they are to meet me. And I think she once mentioned a sister...though my memory is faint. I'm sorry for my inconvenience."

"No it's fine, so you said something about a song she sings in your head? Something about 'she's coming,' do you know who is implying?"

He shook his head, "Unfortunately I do not.. it may be someone in our school or someone from the other side."

"I see..." I tapped my chin, it's like solving a thousand piece puzzle but the puzzles are scattered everywhere, some may even be hidden very well.

Ring! The bell signaling students to go home, you sighed, "Well Oliver, I'm not sure but I will help you no matter what! Even if I have to fight some girl I will do it!"

He smiled in relief, "Thank you so much! Though can we leave out the violence? I don't like savagery."

"It'll be hard, since she has done such despicable things to you, my hatred for her is only growing. Even though I haven't met her in person, I despise her." You smiled innocently, leaving Oliver shocked.

"You seem to hate her more than Ay-ri-chan."

"Oh I hate them both equally! Wait I also must add Rika!"

Oliver smiled, "Though they're good people."

You stopped, "Wait...Rika bullies you! Don't you want to get like revenge or something?"

"No." He simply said, "Like I said before I despise feuding. Even if a person's heart is filled with madness there is always a good side to them. It may be difficult to find but eventually you'll see the real them. You'll see the beautiful person that they are. People are like...flowers. The seed is inside the soil which metaphorically is the 'beauty,' now the soil covers it. The seed stays there receiving all the things it needs but not one. Which is the sunlight, once the sun shines down the seed starts to sprout growing more and more, soon becomes a beautiful flower. And we all need to be that sunlight."

You wiped a tear from your eye, "That was beautiful."

He smiled warmly, "Though I see why you dislike her anyways-"