Chapter 29

Jeez this book is long, maybe I should start writing more so I can reduce the amount of chapters that will be published because I still have loads more ideas for this so this won't end till probably past 100 or even more. Wattpad has a limit of how much chapters you can put, I think it was 200 but anyways please tell me what you think that if I should start writing more, btw my limit is 1000-2000 words when writing a chapter.

Also enjoy that picture

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd POV~

Beep beep beep beep

"Just one more minute!" You thought.

Beep beep beep beep

"Maybe five more?"

Beep beep beep beep

"Fine! I'm up! I'm up!" You shouted angrily at the small device that woke you up from you precious slumber.

You looked around, trying to adjust your eyes to the brightness of the sun that was gleaming brightly in your room. You looked at your phone to check the time 6:30. "Why the hell am I up this early?! It's Saturday!"

You dived right back into the covers before it struck you, today was Rin's party. You grumbled before getting back up. You secretly wanted to sleep all day but then you would miss out all the fun with your friends. You hoped off the bed and got ready.

After you get ready~

You remembered you made a promise to a certain friend. Which is why you had a get up so early in the morning. You walked down all the way to his house.

You stood there remembering what happened last time, you shook your head trying to calm you heart which was oddly beating fast.

You ranged the doorbell at last, you stood there patiently. The door then swunged open revealing the sailor boy.

"Hey Olive-" you were cut off by the sudden movement he did. You clasped to the floor, as Oliver had flung himself onto you, squeezing you to death.

"O-O-Oliver?!"

"I-I-I never want to l-let go." he muttered.

"W-what's wrong?" a blush crept up to your cheeks as you stared into his golden eye.

"I-it's nothing, I apologize for hugging you so casually. It's just..." he paused. "no nevermind."

"Are you sure? Whatever is bothering you, you could tell me." you stared at him with a tilted head, he shifted a bit. Seems like he was a bit uncomfortable.

"Um well I had a nightmare and well it involved you getting killed."

"Awww Oliver! Don't worry, I'll always be right here with you, no matter what!" you smiled warmly, trying to reassure him.

He grinned. "Thank you for saying that (Y/N). I appreciate it."

"No problem!" you cheered causing him to chuckle lightly.

"Oh um let me get off of you." he laughed a bit, he stood up, offering you a hand gesturing you to take it which you accepted happily.

"A-anyways I came here to see if you were ready?"

"Of course!" he smiled.

The two of you began to walk, Rin's house was near the school so it was quite a way.