Chapter 6

Your POV

"Hi Oliver." I said cheerfully.

"U-uh (Y/N), what are you doing here?" He questioned.

I pressed my hand against my back, grabbing my bag that I had on, it was mainly filled with essentials I needed but otherwise though it had something special in it.

"Hold on, uh you forgot this." I dug in it trying to feel it than I finally felt it and took it out. His blue and white sailor hat.

"Oh I forgot about that."

"Yea, Luka told me your address so I walked here."

"You walked here?!" he said with a concerning tone.

"Yea your house is just a few blocks away from mine."

Oliver took awhile to respond as he examined me closely. My dripping wet clothes making me really cold. I shivered and huddled my arms together to try and get warm.

"Oh your cold. Uh do you wanna come inside?"

"If you insist."

He opened the door wider,letting me inside. The house was so warm as he had a fire place in the living room.

He had one nice house to be honest. Elegant decorations placed all around the house. A big mirror that was above the fireplaces with gold design around the edges. His floor was nice and shiny tiles.

It was so beautiful. I wiped my muddy feet on the mat by the door, not wanting to ruin his pretty tiles.

"I hope your parents don't mind that I'm here." I said while taking off my coat, placing it on the gold coat rack.

He paused not saying anything just staring at me. He than turned and looked away. "Yea I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind." he said quietly almost like a whisper.

"Well make your self at home." He said with a smile.

I smiled back forgetting what happened. I eyed him up and down as he was in his pj's. He glanced at me and blushed a little.

"Sorry I didn't expect a guest to come."

"Heh its alright."

We both went to sit on the couch and stayed there in silence as I warmed up.

"You have a nice house."

"Thanks, my parents were very good workers. My mum was an English literature teacher for collage and my father was a owner of a boat company." he smiled, looking to the ground.

"Wow than you must be rich." I gushed.

"Well kind've. Anyway lets talk about something else uh did you understand what Meiko was saying to Luka and Gumi?"

He didn't know what that meant? I was surprised and was a little jealous since he still was innocent. My mind has been corrupted a long time ago. And hearing that Oliver still has his innocence, I didn't want to destroy it.

"No I didn't either."

"Oh well Meiko was talking about banana's all of the sudden so I was curious. And Miku calling me an....'innocent smol bean'." he blushed a little.

"Hmm well those girls are definitely weird all right." I laughed nervously.

"Oh um......can I go to the bathroom?" I asked nervous.

He nodded and pointed upstairs.
"Its the last door to the right."

I went up stairs and passes a whole bunch of doors but than I finally found it. It was also gold and white inside.

After I was done I walked slowly down the hall heading back to Oliver.

I noticed a strange door. It was half open and something gleamed that almost blinded me.

Curiosity took over me at this point, as I slowly opened it. It made a light creak sound, I popped my head inside only to reveal a big king size bed with perfectly white sheets, four gold bars that stuck up in the air that made like a tent around it with see through curtains hanging down. On the bed laid a stack of roses.

Besides it was a white dresser with gold bars for it's handle.

I looked to the other side that had a huge painting facing towards the bed, gold bars was also the frame but the painting was super pretty. On the right side was a woman with curly long rose blonde hair that cute off by be waist. Her bang almost covered her left eye, but you could clearly see her green emerald eyes. She had on an elegant red dress with straps.

On the left a man stood tall and proud, he had thick brown hair that cut off by his ear. He had on a dark blue coat, with gold lining it on the side.

In the middle stood a small kid, smiling brightly as ever. It was Oliver, it was easily to tell by his hair. Rose blonde hair like the woman which must be his mother. Golden eyes like the man which must have also been his father. Though he had two eyes, his hair still the same way it is now, up to his neck. He looked so happy, the way he smiled and his eyes showed it all.

"What are you doing in here?!" I gasped and looked at where the voice came from. Oliver was at the door with his hand crossed and had a slight mad look.

"I uh was...looking around and kind've got lost." I twiddled my fingers not knowing what to do.

"Well you shouldn't just go into places your not invited!" He yelled angrily.

"I-im sorry." I pleaded for forgiveness.

"You should just go back home." He said looking away.

My heart felt like it was torn apart as he said that. I sighed and went downstairs slowly, grabbing my coat and leaving his house. It continued to rain while I was walking back. I had my head down ashamed of what I did.

I walked alone on the side walk, getting cold again. Than I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at my phone and saw that I received a text message.

From Mom:

Are u coming home now?? Its late, plus your first day of school is tomorrow.

I texted her back saying "im coming back now."

A hour later~

I was in bed stuffed from dinner. I was sleepy until my phone ranged. I looked at it and got an text from an unknown number.

From Unknown number:
Hello?

You: hi who is this??

From Unknown Number: (Y/N), this is me Oliver. Um Rin gave me ur number...........Anyway I wanted to say sorry for lashing out at you earlier

You: it's ok...it was wrong for me to go in ur parents room without permission

From Unknown Number: Well uh u see the reason I was mad is because I live alone.....my parents died in a car accident when I was 10

You: omg really??

From Unknown Number: Yea and when ever I go in there or even pass it my eye gets watery

You: im so sorry I didn't know

From Unknown Number: its okay....I forgive you lol but anyway see u at school tomorrow. ........hopefully we have a class together

You: yea lol

I sighed in relief as ut felt like I felt much lighter. I laid down on my bed and got comfy under my warm blanket. Quickly falling asleep as tomorrow is the first day of school.