Special Chapter: It's your birthday!!!

Play music now of course! 🎉🎉🎊🎊

So this chapter is dedicated to vocaloidlover1234 who has been sooo sweet and friendly to me and this book! It is her birthday so I wanted to make this chapter to her for all those lovely comments!

This chapter will be in the future which means your boyfriend is Oliver already! Yeaaa! So just for today it will be your guys birthday too even if its not today, just imagine ok~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
~~~~~

3rd POV~

Today was a special day! It was your birthday! You smiled warmly as the first thing you got was a notification on your phone from each one of your friends.  First one you received was of course from him.

From: Oliver <3
Morning love~ happy birthday, I love you sooooooo much! And I shall try to make this day as special as I can! Cuz you are very special to me and I'm thankful for you everyday, you make me smile, laugh, and make my heart do things I never thought it could do! I'm so happy that I could be with the girl of my dreams! I just want this day to be perfect for you! We are all working very hard to do so and we hope you love it! You are one of the most special people to me really I mean every single word I say, I fell in love with at first sight! I still blush from the first time you kissed my cheek when we first met! But I blush every more about our first kiss! Oh I'm blushing right now thinking about it heh! So my main goal is to make everyday a special day for you but today I will try 10x harder!! I love you very much!!!!!!

You squealed at the text, blushing like crazy. Than you started to get other texts from the other not having the time to text back time to Oliver which you really wanted to do.

From: Miku
Its ur birthday (Y/N)-chan!! I love you so much (as a friend of course lucky Oliver ;-;) anyway u are my bestest friend everrrrr! U come up with the craziest ideas, that nobody could think of! So let this be the perfect day to u!!!

From: Rin
Happy birthday (Y/N)-chan!!! Let this be the perfect day for you, I'll be wishing very hard for you so it can be!

From: Len
Happy birthday (Y/N)-chan you probably got a lot of sweet messages from everybody saying Happy Birthday but just so you know everyone means it and we'll make sure to make the perfect party for you ok! Just come with that pretty face and leave us with everything!

From: Meiko
Happy b-day girl! This should be a special day for u! But remember wait AFTER the party before u and Oli do something 'special' ok than u can be as loud as u want ;)

From: Kaito
(Y/N)-chan happy birthday! Don't worry I'll bring the bestest ice cream to ur party ok! Just leave everything to us we'll make sure to make everything right! Count on us!!

From: Gumi
GET UP GET UP GET UP!!!! THE MOST SPECIAL DAY OF UR LIFE IS HAPPENING TODAY!! U DON'T WANNA MISS A SINGLE THING! WE'LL MAKE THE MOST AWESOMENESS PARTY EVERRRRR!

From: SeeU
Morning (Y/N)-chan happy birthday! Remember to come to Miku's house after 3 (that's when it starts!). Anyway everyone is working so hard to make it special for you after all you've done for us and this is a way to show our gratitude back! So please accept it, I know you might tell everyone that it doesn't have to be perfect but your like a sister to everyone! You make people smile, laugh, and happy I don't know how you do it but please allow us to make it special just for you!