Chapter 19

The next day~

Your POV~

Gosh I was up all night terrified since I went to hell! Like literally! I never want to go back to that house again! I sighed as I had to get up and get ready for school. Than a buzzing sound from the side of my head buzzed. I looked and saw my phone, somebody was calling me. Who would call somebody early in the morning?

"Hello?"

"(Y/N)-chan!" It was Miku.

"Hey Miku-"

"GUESS WHAT I FOUND OUT! Wait I should keep it a secret huh makes it more romantic!" she squealed.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh nothing! Anyway what did you do yesterday?"

"Um just go to hell."

"Ay-ri's house?"

"How did you know?!"

"Sweetie I know everything! Anyway I'm surprised you survived, how was it?"

"Horrible! I had to act like she was my best friend!"

"Oh! Haha well at least you had to act like you were her best friend or else I would be jealous that you choose a demon over me!" The way Miku said it made shivers go down my spine. Seems like she went a bit yandere. "Anyway if I was in your situation I would have failed immediately."

"Yea but she did give me a bruise from her kicking."

"Where?!" Miku asked angrily. Her cheerful happy was now gone.

"Um well on my back and on my ankle."

"I swear I'm gone kill that bitch!"

"I know I feel the-"

"I KNOW, HOW WE CAN GET OUR REVENGE! OOOH IT'S GONNA BE FUN!" She gushed.

"How?"

"A plan of course!"

"Ok what is it?"

"It's-"

(I'm gonna surprise y'all ;) )

I arrived at school with a smirk, as I couldn't wait for what's gonna happen today.

I looked around for Ay-ri and luckily I spotted her, she wasn't in her usual outfits, this time it was new. She had on a light pink sweater, with a velvet skirt with black tights beneath it. She stood there staring at everybody, why wasn't Rika with her or even Osana?

I ignored those thoughts and quickly texted Miku.

Sent:

She's standing alone by the entrance, on the left.

I sat down on a bench, facing towards her. I watched her closely. Though sometings was odd about her, she spotted me. Now something was off because she didn't give me one of her snotty glares but she smiled?

Than a teal haired girl popped up behind the entrance, standing on a cherry blossom tree. She looked at me and I gave her a thumbs up signaling her to do it.

Though her smile was throwing me off. Did she do something? Did she have something up her evil sinister sleeve?

Miku than grabbed a blue bucket on the entrance. She slowly tilted it, letting the white paint ooze out of the bucket landing right on her. She screamed and covered her head, the white paint soonly covered her entirely. Making her a white covered monster.

Everyone stared at her in complete shock even me as something about this wasn't feeling right. Miku quickly ducked into the trees, her teal hair was no longer in sight.