Chapter 8

2nd POV

Oh shit........was the first thing you thought.

The both went towards a sink and looked in the mirror and started to reapply their makeup. Rika was doing her eyeliner, Osana was doing putting on lipstick, and the last one with black hair was doing her blush.

You tried to ignore them but you could tell that they were staring you down with looks. You wanted to get out of there fast, so you hurried and grabbed your bag, rushing out of there. But than the girl with black hair stuck her leg out causing you to trip. You rubbed your head as it hit the floor pretty hard making you a little unconscious. She smirked and continued her makeup.

You got up quickly making you dizzy, you shook it off and gave her a glare. Her ocean blue eyes stared at you through this mirror.

"What was that for?!" you yelled angrily.

"What do you mean hon?" she innocently batted her eyes innocently.

You were about to storm out before you were about to beat her ass up but you didn't want to get in trouble on the first day of school.

"Hold on, hold on." she faced towards you causing you to stop.

"Just one question before you go.......do you like Oliver?" she asked, narrowing her eyes on you.

"W-WHAT!?" your blushing face returned. She rolled her eyes.

"You know he has a girlfriend." she said proudly, raising her head up confidently.

"N-no he doesn't."

"Awww he probably thought that you would get depressed as someone good looking as him got a girlfriend before an ugly monster." the three girls giggled.

You were about to slap her face but than the 3rd period bell ranged.

"Well anyways good bye. But before we go" she took a step in front of you, staring you down. "Stay away from him ok?"

You pushed her back causing her to almost trip because of her high heeled boots. But her friends caught her and helped her up. She gave you a death glare but before hell went loose you ran off to your class.

Luckily you caught up to Rin and Len, panting for air they looked at you with perplex eyes.

"(Y/N)-chan are you ok?" Rin asked.

You nodded and smiled. "Yea, just had to put some stuff in my locker." you lied.

They both believed it and continued to walk towards class. But one thing came crossed your mind. Why did that girl tell you to stay away from Oliver?

You arrived at Science class and sat down with Rin by you side. And across you was Len and Gumi. And of course you had to introduce yourself in front of the class.

"My name is (Y/N) and I'm a transfer student." you said smiling, you weren't neverous like last time for some strange reason.

Later you had to make some sort of chemical by mixing other chemicals together. Of course you didn't pay attention since Science was boring and all you wanted to do was just read Manga and watch Anime.

So you and Rin would look at each other through the glass bottles making your faces look funny. Len put on his goggles and made funny faces making us giggling like crazy. The teacher would glares at us but we didn't care.

After a while you got bored and asked Rin what she wanted to do but she shrugged. Than you wend to ask Len and he did the same thing, but when you got to Gumi she smirked.