Chapter 20

Your POV~

After Ma-ri and Ay-rid left, me and Miku were to confused on what just happened. We walked back to our table with Rin and Gumi eyeing us with a suspicious face.

"I'm surprised. I thought Miku was going to tackle Ay-ri to the ground and rip her brains out or something." Rin blurted out.

"That's not Ay-ri, it's her sister." Miku said with her head down.

"Ma-ri is back in town?"

"How do you guys even know her?" Miku asked surprised. "We've been friend for over eight years! And I never seen you talk to her!"

"Well remember she went to our elementary school, you were confusing her with Ay-ri, so you ended up bullying her instead of Ay-ri. So I had to step in and apologize for you!."

"THAT WAS HER!?"

"Hm." Rin hummed.

"Oh my god, I feel like an complete idiot!"

"Because you are one." Len blurted out of nowhere, joining us at the table.

"Shut up!"

"Well I'm sure Ma-ri will forgive you, she forgave us." I said trying to calm her down.

"But I mean like two years of constant bullying and two simple words 'I'm sorry' doesn't seem right but you could try. " Gumi said looking at both of us.

"Plus Ma-ri is the opposite of Ay-ri which means she will defiantly forgive you!" Rin cheered.

"Yup Ay-ri is just like a short tempered demon!" Len chuckled.
"I still can't believe you dated her!" Rin raised an eyebrow.

"It was forced, she basically forced me into it, saying that she wanted to make somebody jealous! So whenever Oliver walked by, she would cling onto me and say sweet things but when he left she would push me off! Then Oliver never noticed, so she broke up with ne saying that I was a complete failure!" Len growled. "Plus we didn't even do anything which I was perfectly fine with that!"

"That sounds horrible!" Gumi gasped.

"Hm." Len nodded as it seems like he dislikes her too.

"By the way where's Oliver?" we all turned, looking for him.

"He's usually here by now." Rin mumbled.

Meanwhile with our precious child~

Oliver's POV~

Oh man, I'm gonna be late! I rushed to my locker, dropping some papers and books on the ground.

"Bloody hell!" I cried out in frustration.

I grabbed them, piling them up on my arm, now my papers are crushed up. But I can't worry I have to see (Y/N) errrrr...n-no....I mean f-friends! Yeah that's it!

I shoved everything inside and slammed my locker shut before "Hi Ollie." a sweet voice snickered.

Oh no! Not now! Can't she go away?! Why now?! Bloody hell!

"H-hi R-Rika." I looked down as I don't want to make eye contact.

"You're such a loner over here." I can hear her heels, coming closer to me. "What happened to those little friends of yours? Did they abandoned you? Heh can't blame them as I wouldn't want hang around a one eyed monster."

"I-I'm not a o-ones eyed monster." I started to tremble as she was literally in front me!

She then cupped my chin, forcing my head to go up, making me stare into her emerald green eyes. "Aw are you scared?" she cooed.