Multiplex Disaster

This is just what I need in the morning. A break in, 6 guns stolen and someone dead. Looking at the files the Flash(aka Barry) was told there was only one guy on the scene but then realised their were six as the shoes overlapped. Why would the camera capture one guy if there were 6, they probably came when the camera was shot down. But why do I have the feeling this is a work of a meta. Shoot it's time for work. I grabbed my leather jacket and my phone and ran straight to work. At least having speed makes my day just a tad bit easier.

I slowly waltzed into work feeling good as I was 5 minutes early till I saw him. Barry Allen. Standing there with Iris. I bowed my head trying to avoid locking eyes with the speedster boy and walked straight for the counter. I released a huge sigh as he left jitters in a flash. Get it flash. Haha. Anyway then Iris comes towards me to question my strange actions."Sam...Why did you have your head down to get to the counter you do know we allow you to show your face right?" I laughed at Iris's cluelessness." Or did you find my friend handsome?"

I gagged."He's cute I don't know about handsome though" she rolled her eyes as if I insulted her brother."He's not your brother right?"

"Adopted brother. My dad adopted him after his mother was murdered and farther was sent to prison. His names Barry if I hadn't mentioned it" she said looking sorry for him and me also looking deperessed, this reminded me of the past I had left behind and was reminded of once again.

"Iris I'll get to work I'll talk to you later" walking towards the back, with a frown imprinted on my face. You must be wondering what I'm talking about I'll tell you all of this after I finished work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now time to explain how I knew how Barry felt. Both my parents,Joey and Lauren Smith,were murdered when I was 11 I came back from school and saw some man in a yellow suit, holding both of my parents by their shirts, he then dropped them so they would still be standing and killed them with his bare hands. They were so quick it was like they phased through. Once both my parents were dead the man in yellow stared me in the eyes and I did the only thing I thought to do. Run. Once I had stopped running I was two blocks away and no man in yellow to be seen. Once I told the police my story they just thought I was a crazy child traumatised by what happened. I had no one left. No one. Well that's my story. But wait, what if Barry's man in yellow is my man in yellow? What if the guy who killed my parents is who killed Barry's mom? The next time I see Allen I'll have to ask.

Bleep bleep. I heard from my computer monitor. Looks like I'll be seeing Allen much sooner than I thought. There's an attack going down in a warehouse, where it looks like Joe West and Eddie Thawne are and now I know Joe is his adopted farther Barry must be going to rescue him. Time to save the day once again.

I got into my suit feeling like a badass once again and dashed to the warehouse. I hid behind one of the canisters to see what I was up against and yet again it was another meta. It looks like he can multiply as many times as he wants.

A gust of wind went past me, sending my hair into freak out mode. The man I was waiting for was here. I decided to stay back to see what damage he could do, I don't wanna die now do I. The best thing to do was while I wait was to help Joe get out of there."Sir you have to get out of here while he's distracted" I stated pointing towards the doorway.

"No-" When them two words came out I knew he would not cooperate and had to take into my owns hands. I bolted towards the exit and left Joe there, not really liking me to much. But I saved his life sooooooooo.

I rushed back in to see, Allen on the floor being beaten up and not even having the strength to get up. Seems like Bolt will have to save the day. Cisco is definitely best at making up good names. I ran behind one and punched him in his back, but it had not phased one bit, instead caused him to multiply even more. They fired Barry straight into a wall, causing him to look disoriented and in no shape to help me.