Tempers Fraying

"No signs of macular damage. Your retina and cornea seem unaffected." Caitlin said,looking at Barry's eye scan. Barry moved his head away from the bright light on the camera that was scanning his eye.

"I told you, I'm fine." Barry defended.

"I saw your eyes Barry. They were red when I pushed you away from Bivolo. There's got to be something wrong" I explained. His eyes looked as if they were filled with the utmost hatred,and despair. Like a broken soul. Wow I'm getting way too deep.

"You said Bivolo whammied you. No desire to go mma on any of us?" Felicity asked,sounding afraid and moving towards Barry.

"No. Yeah,I mean,something weird happened with his eyes for a sec." Barry admitted. Hopefully there will be no unholy side effect.

"Weird thing?" Caitlin sounded intrigued.

"Yeah,everything went red." Barry said. Caitlin was right. Her theory about colour psychology was correct.

"You were right" Felicity said,nodding her head at Caitlin. Barry stood off and left the room.

"Okay,next thing you know,Bivolo was gone." Barry's tone of voice began to change. The rest of us follows behind him to here what he had to say."Look obviously his powers didn't work on me"

"It was stupid for the both of you to go out without the Arrow.You take too many risks. And that too without your partners consent" Caitlin argued. "As fast as you are that's going to to catch up with you"Barry turned to face us,and his face was reading a different emotion. One I've had a lot. Anger.

"Caitlin. I'm not Ronnie. You gotta stop treating me like I am." Barry said,exactly like Wells. Emotionless,thoughtless. Like he didn't care. I can't believe he would say that.

"You're right. You're not." Caitlin walked away,looking upset of the reminder of her dead fiancé. Bivolos eyes have done something to Barry and I don't like it.

"What?" Barry asked,as if what he said wouldn't upset anyone.

"You are such a lovable dummy." Felicity said,walking out of the doorway to stand next to me. Face to face with Allen. She folded her arms to show her seriousness.

"You went way too far." I couldn't look him in his face after what he said. No consideration for anyone feelings. Allen's phone began to vibrate and he reached in his pocket to pick it up,and as his vibrated,so did mine.

"It's Oliver he wants to have another session." Barry said,sounding alarmed. I reached into my back pocket to look at the same text.

"I'm sure he's not going to shoot you again. Maybe you should wear body armour" Felicity suggested,turning away from me and Barry.

"Ready?" Barry asked. I nodded,not really wanting to interact with Barry after the comment he had made to Caitlin. I rushed to Arrows CC hideout. CC means Central City by the way. Once I arrived,it was only a matter of seconds till Barry arrived. Hopefully he won't be overly honest here. He walked next to me and began to speak.

"Thinking of new ways to embarrass me?" Barry shouted. Oliver was standing on the porch,with his hands behind his back staring into the open fields that ran for miles."

"I'm not trying to embarrass you, Barry,but you went after Bivolo last night without me and you lost him. At least you could have explained to him to wait" Oliver said,lifting an eyebrow at me.