Goodbye For Now.

"You thinks this will stop me?" Prism said,viciously from within his prison cell."Is I'll make you tear each other to pieces! You will all did screaming with rage!" Cisco and I began walking away from the cell door.

"Blah,blah,blah,'no prison can hold me' heard it al, before pal" Cisco yelled back. The door closed and Prism was now out of sight."Adios Prism"

"I like rainbow raider" Caitlin blurted out,joining Cisco as he walked.

"Okay,you don't get to pick names." Cisco answered. I stood behind the two,next to liver who looked to be doing his own inspection of the prison.

"I have a prison like this. Mines on a nearly inhospitable island in the north china sea,but this works too." Oliver commented,walking out of the accelerator. Now just left me,and Barry. Oh god I need to leave before this gets incredibly awkward. I direct my feet in the direction of the exit and start to walk away,but I was stopped.

"Sam.." Barry said,sounding upset. I turned to face him,avoiding eye contact after the harsh words that had been said.

"I need to go up..." I spoke,trying to find some way out of this conversion.

"I'm sorry. For all that I said. I was way to harsh with the words I used,I would never hurt you like that. Ever" he apologised."I'm sorry I brought up your parents,I'm sorry I said you were pretty much introverted."

"It's ok. I guess,in a way,you opened my eyes. You showed me I've been wrapped around my parents case for too long. I need to just leave it be. I'll investigate further once I've felt like I've reconnected with my friends properly." I brought myself to smile a little bit. Barry pulled me into a hug,and my body began to tingle. Well at least I didn't initiate the hug.

"Thank you Sam." Barry looked down at me,and I looked up. His eyes are so nice to look at.

"No problem Allen! Now we need a movie night soon,since we were going to do it yesterday,but you went all psycho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Barry Allen,why have you invited me for a cup of coffee?" I asked Barry,sitting across from him at one of the tables at Jitters.

"Am I not aloud to take my beautiful partner on a coffee date...I mean coffee morning break" he scratched his head,realising the slip up. And I ask myself why I think he likes me?

"Well thanks for this. I really appreciate it." I smiled at Barry,push my hair off my shoulders.

"Anytime,gorgeous" and the constant complements about my complexion,also help me figure out he may or may not have a crush on me. On the other hand,he could just be saying it as a joke. I don't know how Barry's mind works. As we continued to witter away,about one of Barry's unrelated cases,Felicity and Oliver had arrived,most likely to get a coffee for the journey home.

"Are we interrupting?" Felicity asked. Barry and I,immediately turned away from facing each other,to look at Oliver and Felicity.

"Hey,you guys heading home?" Iris said,approaching Felicity and Oliver.

"Yeah,we could use some javas for the road." Felicity grinned.

"I will hook you up" Iris said,smirking. Felicity began to follow Iris.

"Thank you" Oliver said,bowing his head. He then stood beside me and I could feel a conversation begin to brew.

"Um,so listen,I'm really sorry for what I said in the field and last night in the street. I wish I could say it was all because of whatever Bivolo did to me,but I guess I had more felling bottled up than I thought." Barry apologised,with hole lot of sincerity.

"You can always talk to me,both of you." He said,turning his head to face me. I simply nodded,as a response.

"Thank you. And you were right I still have...a lot to learn." Barry continued.

"You sure do." I thought aloud,earning a glare from Barry.

"Sam,I need to say one more thing to Barry. On his own. Can you go to Felicity for one moment?" He asked.

"Sure. Exclude me from bro talk just cause I'm not a guy. Gender equality much?" I held both my arms up to show my disappointment. Both males laughed as I walked away to Felicity,who was now standing alone.

"Where's Iris?" I said,confused.

"She gone round back. She didn't say why" Felicity stated.

"I'm going to miss you Felicity" I frowned,sighing with sorrow.

"Hey! Next time you can come Starling and help us. Oliver gave Barry his own suit stand last time,I'll convince him to give you one" she whispered,quite loudly.

"He better do. I'm just as good,if not better than Barry." We both began to laugh. Oliver had turned around for a moment,and Barry could not stop staring. My guess is I've either got a coffee stain somewhere.

"Here's you coffees. I'm going to wait some tables" Iris greeted,wandering off to another table. Felicity and I walked towards the boys.

"You ready?" Felicity greeted,holding both cups of coffee in her hand."this ones yours."

"Thank you" Oliver stood up from the seat,and was about to walk to the door before he was stopped by some women,who looked to know him. But who hasn't seen Oliver Queen before? He's been in headline news,multiple times.

"Oliver." A women said with,straight brown hair,brown eyes,and holdings black purse on her arm. She was really pretty,maybe it was one of his exes.

"Hi" he said,softly.

"Hi" She replied. A smile looked printed on her face.

"How are you?" Oliver asked,sounding courteous.

"Good,good. It's been a long time." She answered,the smile slowly removing from her face.

"We never spoke after and I'm so sorry." He apologised. I wonder what it was after. I'm very nosy.

"N,I'm sorry. I heard about your mother...she loved you very much." She asserted. Well this now seems like a depressing conversation.

"She did." Oliver said,sounding weak.

"I should get going." She spoke.

"All right." Oliver put his head down,and did not lift it till the women had walked away. Felicity walked over to Oliver,she probably thinking that she's her competition or something. Felicity has a thing about waking up every scenario in her head.

"Who was that?" Felicity said,seriously.

"Hmm?Someone I used to know" Oliver said,turning to face in brunettes direction.

"See you Barry,see you Sam. I hope you join Barry next time he comes to Starling." He grinned,happily.

"Of course Ollie." I smiled back. He chuckled after my statements that made me perplexed."why you laughing?"

"You remind me of my sister. Thea. You and her and very much a like" he chuckled.

"Well I guess I'm like your sister then Ollie. Bye Felicity" I waved,as the two waltzed out of Jitters."Barry what's up?"

"I just realised I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet." Barry said,shocked.

"Well you better get a move on there's only like a week left" I moaned. How could you not have done your Christmas shopping yet?