Words With Wells

"I swear that guy really needs to stop throwing me around, I'm gonna act like I'm high from being hit onto the walls so much" I spoke,rubbing my head as I jumped out of bed. I was still wearing my suit, so I was feeling amazing. My suit always made me feel more confident,I can't explain why. It just does.

"Well Sam if you hadn't been a guardian to Iris and called me maybe you wouldn't have got hurt!" Barry moaned, maybe Iris felt like this after Eddie had got her officers to follow her around."Seriously I saved your butt"

"Well Mr Allen how many times have I saved yours?" I questioned, Barry looked absolutely dumbstruck."And Joe would have killed me if I had left her"

"Ummm...oh shut up" Barry complained. Me and Cisco bursted out laughing, earring some non-impressed looks from Cait and Barry."Now lets visit are new edition to are prison. I'm going to enjoy this"

"So shall I, I wish I could punch him without breaking my hand" I explained, Barry and me both walked out the cortex,behind us Cisco and Caitlin.

"Yo love birds hurry up" Cisco yelled. We both turned around giving him a death glare."What, I know Caitlin's thinking it"

"Don't just assume Cisco, even though Ciscos right. You two are love birds." We smiled at each other when Caitlin continued her sentence, and I couldn't help think that may come true one day. But we will just have to wait and see. During this rather amusing conversation,we had not realised we had reached the prison. Caitlin and Cisco went to the panel to open the main door, and there Tony was. Helpless. No way to get out. Oh it felt good to have him locked up. We both stayed in the shadows, just to make are reveal oh so more dramatic.Tony just beginning to wake up, he looked utterly confused. He stood up quickly and began to shriek.

"Hey! Where am I?! WHAT IS THIS?WHERE THE HELL AM I?!" His fist turned to metal and he began to punch on his cell walls.

"Somewhere you will never hurt anyone ever again" Barry spoke, not trying to disguise his voice.We both discussed to just reveal are identities as everyone in the prison knows who we are.

"A place that's your new home" I smirked, even though he couldn't see it. It felt good to know I could say anything I wanted to him and I wouldn't be punched.

"Who the hell do you think you two are?!" He wailed. The two of us began to walk forward, into the light, and Tony looked even more perplexed than before.

"You know who I am." Barry said,proud he finally had beaten his childhood bully.

"And me" he may not be my bully,but oh him flirting was the most disgusting thing I'd ever seen.

"Allen,Sam?" Tony tilted his head a little,probably to figure out if this was a dream or not.

"What happened to you Tony, it happened to us. But it didn't just give us these abilities, it just made us more of who we are. You got strong, i got fast. Fast enough to beat you." Barry described. I just wanted to slowly applaud,but the moment wasn't exactly right."You used your gift, to hurt people. Not anymore."

"Now you'll stay here. Forever and ever. So get comfortable." I grinned,looking at Barry. We both nodded at each other and began to walk backwards,away from Tony's cell.

"Allen....Allen...DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME ALLEN HEY COME BACK HERE!" Tony bellowed, the sound of him punching the glass made me hysterical.

The door slid down,preventing us from seeing Tony. Barry punched the air in excitement. He just defeated his childhood bully."Duuuudddee that had to feel great" Cisco commented,moving away from the panel.

"You have no idea" Barry celebrated. My joy for Barry and defeating Tony,quickly washed away as all the memories from the accelerator rushed back. This was the first time I had come down here since then. How did I forget so easily. I guess seeing Barry happy made me forget. Man this guy is playing with my emotions.