Metallic,Futuristic.

The boys slowly crept into the accelerator,with Joe in the lead. Cisco,for some bizarre reason took some soda with him.

They opened the doors and gazed out into our makeshift prison. I stared at the cameras,to see the soda floating in air? Exactly like Wells champagne on the night the accelerator blew up.

Eobard.

A red light sped past the boys,and thanks to my vision slowing down, I knew it was Wells. He rushed out of Star Labs,with Barry on his tail,and I knew I couldn't leave my partner.

Without any consent from Caitlin,I dashed out,trying to catch up. I ran around Central City trying to find them,but the pain I was suffering from caused me to be much slower than I usually am.

I stopped when I knew my efforts were in vain. Once again, I wasn't fast enough.

I ended up calling Barry to see if he had better luck than I did.

"Hey BA. Did you catch him?" I breathed heavily.

"Nope. I'm guessing you broke the rule and went off chasing after us?" He sighed.

"Of course I did. I wasn't going to let you fight him alone now was I?"

"And that's why you're my partner" I felt a warm presence behind me,and realised it was none other than Barry Allen.

"Let's get back to Star Labs"

Rushing back was probably one of the hardest runs of my life. I think I may take Caitlin's advice and go a little easy on myself for the next few hours see if it makes a difference.

"Well got away. He was too fast. He's always too fast" Barry said,gasping for air.

"And I think I may take doctors orders and never move again." I smirked,and then looked up. "Eddie!"

He looked awful. Wells must have not fed him or gave him any water since he captured him.

"Thank god you're okay" I smiled,rushing to give him a hug.

"Thanks Sam." He smiled back.

"Eddie." Was all Barry said.

"We found him under that hatch in the pipeline." Cisco informed us both.

"I'm so sorry. I though I looked everywhere for you." Barry stuttered.

"Hey,it's not your fault. Sometimes you just can't see the clues. Even if they're right in front of you." He chuckled,fiddling with Iris's hand.

"Um,well,you know,all that's important is that we're all safe,and back together,right?" All Eddie did in reply to Iris was smile.

"Eddie,why did he take you?" Joe questioned.

Eddie exhaled before speaking "I don't know. He said that we're...family. Said his real name is Eobard Thawne."

"Eobard Thawne? Just like in my dream." Cisco interjected.

"Did he say anything else?" I mean anything that could help us figure out what he's really after?"

"I..He didn't say much. He just kept working on some tube."

"A tube. What did it look like?" Now this may actually help us.

"Metallic,futuristic. He said it was the key to him getting back everything that was taken from him." Eddie tried to pick out everything he could remember.

"The key? I don't understand. Wha..." Barry mumbled.

"Yeh,I don't know. Look, I just want to go home. Is that okay?" Of course he wanted to go home. He's been kidnapped by a psycho for a week, it doesn't sound very fun.