Caught On Video

"A shape-shifter?" Caitlin said,confused. We had just  arrived back at Star Labs,and updated Caitlin and Dr Wells on what had happened.

"Yeah,we literally saw a grown man,like,morph into a teenage girl." Barry tried to fathom.

"It was insane" I blurted,pace backing and forth in the cortex.

"That's fascinating. Today's physicists have always regarded programmable matter as nothing more that a theory. But I guess your shape-shifter proves it can be done."

"Anything can be done after the accelerator explosion." I remarked,earning a concerned look from Mr Allen.

"Wait,So He,or she or I..Whatever. This person can actually transform into anyone they touch?" Barry asked Dr Wells.

"Yes,It appears so. That includes you Mr Allen,and you Ms Smith." Dr Wells glanced between the two of us.

"Dr Wells is right. If either of you are touched while your The Flash or Bolt,And he transforms into you,we run the risk of him exposing that Barry Allen and Samantha Smith are the ones behind the masks." I rolled my eyes,seeing that this situation wasn't going to be as simple as I thought.

Of course,when I'm a emotional rollercoaster, we'd get a difficult meta.

Barry's expression mimicked mine.

"Because at this point we don't know if the shapeshifter is capable of absorbing more than just your physical characteristics." Dr Wells stated.

"Like he might be able to copy my speed?"

"That would be bad" not just bad. Horrible.

"Got it. Hands off the meta human." Barry put his hands up

"Hand off the meta human" Wells copied.

"So how do we find someone who can transform into anyone?" Caitlin said,perplexed. I joined the three at the monitors.

"And Have no idea where he could be?" I chimed in.

"Well,I guess like any problem,we just go back to the beginning. In that case,that would mean finding the first person the shape shifter morphed into when they discovered their powers." Dr Wells explained. I can't stand his presence,even when he's being useful.

"Yeah,can you pull up the CCPD records of cases where the perpetrator plead innocent,even though they were caught in Clara committing the crime?" Barry suggested.

"You're good,Barry Allen. You're very good" Dr Wells smiled,looking at his computer screen gleefully.

"You're not just good Barry,you're great" I said,leaning over his shoulder to see the computer screen. In response BA smiled,and looked deeply into my eyes. Eek.

"Look at this,multiple crimes of this manner all dating back t9 a month after the particle accelerator explosion."

"And the first one was?" Barry looked excited at this new leaf.

"Jacob Fisher. A teller at the federal credit union. Claims he was innocent,and was farmed by his best friend,a Hannibal Bates." Dr Wells read.

"I'll pass this alone to the CCPD,see if they can track him done. Thank you Dr Wells." Barry said,a tad bit awkwardly. Caitlin eyed us both.

"Always here to help,Barry."

"Uh..BA. Can I join you at CCPD? Cisco's not here and I don't really have anything to do so...?" I asked,praying he'd say yes. I needed to keep my distance from Cait for a while. Just so I can figure out how to make her open up.