Teleport Out Of This

Barry and I arrived,accompanied by Joe at Iron Heights in a matter of seconds,and waited for the wardens to escort us to Mr Allen. Joe and I allowed Barry to talk with his dad by himself,even though he insisted on me coming in. Eventually I gave in and joined Barry,grabbing Joe with me.

I entered,and saw Mr Allen's face all severely bruised,and I felt so bad for him. First he was farmed for a crime he didn't commit and has stayed in prison for over a decade,and now he's getting beaten up by other inmates for god know what.

"Hi Mr Allen. I'm Samantha" I introduced,shaking his hand. "You can call me Sam"

"Nice to meet you Sam,my son over here has told me a lot about you" Mr Allen told,chuckling while Barry's face went red.

"I presume they were all good" I glared at Barry. I hope he hasn't been telling his dad rude things about me,I wouldn't if my parents were alive. Joe began to laugh as he watched the two of us mumble to each other.

"Believe me when I say Barry has not." He reassured,nodding his head. Mr Allen smiled at me,as if there was something I didn't know,but I smiled back anyway because it would be rude not too.

"So how did this all happen Mr Allen" I asked,as I sat down on the chair next to Barry,right up against Mr Allen's bed.

"A rather stern reminder,I'd say,not to poke around Marcus Stockheimers business." Mr Allen said,looking nervous about telling Barry. Joe and Barry had came to Iron Heights the other day to ask Henry if he had any information about Shawna Baez,and I'm guessing mr Allen continued to look for information,even though it meant him getting hurt.

"Dad,I told you to stop." Barry said sternly,with a slight bit of anger that his father didn't listen to his advice.

"Your dad called me with more intel. It helped us track down Clay and Shawna and arrest Stockheimer." Joe explained,as Barry continued to look worried.

"I managed to screw up Marcus's big heist too so..." Mr Allen rejoiced,as getting beaten up had some perks.

"You two kept working together and didn't tell me?" Barry asked,sounding stunned.

"It isn't his fault. I did it to help you." Mr Allen defended Joe,while sounding so sincere. I swear Barry is so lucky to have two fathers that love him to bits.

"You getting stabbed and beaten is not helping me." Barry semi yelled at Mr Allen. There was a small pause between the conversation,where we all stayed quite,until Henry started speaking again.

"Look,i don't get feel useful very much in here. So if can help you for a change,I'm gonna want to be there for you. Just like you've been there for me all these years." Mr Allen said,whilst tearing up. That was so sweet.

"Yeah." Barry said,cracking up a smile and grabbing hid dads hand.

"You said Marcus had a big heist coming up?" Joe questioned Henry. Henry just nodded in reply.

"Do you know anything else about it?" Joe said,seeing if he could pry anymore information out of Joe.

"Dad. Tell me who did this to you." Barry pleaded.

"It doesn't matter slugger" Mr Allen said,trying to brush off the question.

"You said you wanted to,so help me." Barry said.

"Please Mr Allen. This could really help" I begged,smirking at Henry.

"One of Marcus's Boys. Julius." Mr Allen gave us the name,and immediately I wanted to rush off into the prison and beat his ass. And I'm guessing that's what Barry intended to do as well.