Deal?

I rushed onto the 21st building of the burning building with two things on my mind.

The fact that I'm,in some sense,the reason for my parents death and that I wanted to save these people as I didn't want more deaths on my conscious.

I sighed,and I entered the flame covered room. The innocent screamed for Barry and I,But I had no idea what to do.

The flames were to high to run through,and if I tried I'd be scorched. I then decided to ask for help,from my least favourite person in the world. Wells,aka Reverse Flash. Aka,Eobard Thawne. Aka,my parents murderer.

"What do we do Wells?" I screeched,as I coughed from breathing in.

"Dr Wells,the sprinklers..they're not working" Barry added.

"I see that. Just get everyone out of there Barry"

"We can't!" I yelled,ferociously. I don't want to lose anymore people because I couldn't do anything.

"Now,we cant. I can't save them all. Dr Wells,please,What do I do?" Barry groaned,realising time was running out.

Wells sighed before saying "you created a vacuum. Rotate your arms at super speed. That'll created a wind funnel that will suck the air right out of the room."

I smirked as I did just that. My back was placed,directly against BAs and we rotated our arms,in sync. And well,I didn't really work.

The flame became stronger,and we heard screams of terror.

"Barry,Sam listen to me. You need to move your arms faster. I believe in you Sam and Barry."

I closed my eyes,and concentrated. I put all my anger and sadness into moving my hands. The fact these peoples lives were in my hands was also an extreme prompt.

By the time I had opened my eyes,the flames had all died down,and people were able to safely leave the building. I smiled,as I walked out to see Captain Singh with his boyfriend.

The relief on his face.

I can't wait for the day that's me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After saving te people from the fire,I rushed back home. Not saying goodbye to Barry,as I needed time alone.

I sat on my couch,as stared out the window of my balcony. All the revelations of the last few days felt like to much to take in at once.

The real Harrison Wells being dead. Cisco dieing in the previous timeline. Barry and I creating a supercomputer in the future. The two of us being married.

And the biggest bombshell of them all finding out who my parents killer was and then finding out it was all my fault.

I gritted my teeth,trying to keep the tears back,but I couldn't hold it anymore.

Tears began streaming down my face,as I gave up. If future me didn't mess up so badly,I'd still have my parents. I would have a had an amazing childhood. I wouldn't be a burden upon everyone I met.

I don't understand how I'm going to keep going into Star Labs,knowing that Dr Wells isn't who he says he is. That he's Eobard Thawne,the man who ruined my entire existence. The person who makes me question why I'm still here...

I swiped the tears away from my face,as a shadow appeared on my balcony.

I turned on my lights,to reveal my future husband.

Barry.

"Are you going to open the door,or am I going to have to phase through?" He yelled,looking as sorrowful as me. I waltzed over,and swung the door open. He then placed himself on my couch.