Failure

I stood,crouched in my hiding spot beside Barry and Joe. Our plan to get the confession out of Wells was finally being put in place.

"Here he comes" Caitlin announced over the coms,and I was now in panic mode.

Cisco watched the hologram of Wells,looking absolutely shocked. And on cue,in came a walking Wells,clapping sarcastically. The hologram shut off,and Cisco slowly turned around.

"Hello Cisco. You've been busy" he slowly walked up to Cisco,very intimidatingly. "You really are incredibly clever,Cisco. I've always said it."

"You're him." Cisco pointed out. "The Reverse Flash. Joe was right this whole time,wasn't he?"

"Good old Joe." Wells then shut Cisco's laptop closed. "Joe west had doubts all along. Even from that first night in the hospital,Joe knew something wasn't right. Cops...as inconvenient now as they will be in a hundred years."

"Come on,Cisco we need a confession." Barry whimpered. This is how we get him father out of prison.

"You killed Barry's mother and Sam's parents. I want to know why" Cisco demanded.

"It was never my intention to kill Joey,Lauren or Nora. But from my perspective." He began raising his hand,and I knew if Cisco didn't run into his invention,his dream would become a reality. "They were already dead. It just happened sooner than it was supposed to."

"No. That's not an admission" Joe confessed,which made my blood boil. This is our only way to get justice for Henry Allen.

Wells was narrowing in on Cisco,and then Cisco tripped. "Oops"

"You're not gonna get away with this." Cisco said confidently,as he held the remote in his hand.

"I'm not gonna get away with it?" Eobard said surprised.

The machine activated,and I thought all way good,until Eobard started chuckling like a maniac.

"Oh,you're smart. You're smart Cisco." Then Wells steppe into the machine and my heart dropped. "But you're not that smart."

Wells' hand raised again,and I felt anger surge through me. Joe shot at Wells,and I knew,even though I wanted Wells dead,we needed him alive for Henry.

I rushed at the bullets and grabbed them,with the help of Barry,before they could reach Eobard.

But when we reached the force field,we were knocked back,and the surge of pain in my head came back.

Once I was composed again,I got up to see Wells,shot through the heart. He fell,and Barry began yelling.

"He didn't confess!"

Caitlin joined us in the bunker and said "Cisco are you Okay?"

The force field was dropped,so Barry and I could walk in.

"Yeah,I'm never ever gonna sleep ever again,but yeah I'm okay."

"He's dead" Caitlin informed us,and I wanted to cry. Again,when I had the capacity to help my friend, I wasn't able too.

"He didn't confess. Joe,this was it. My dad gonna be in prison forever." Barry began tearing up,and then rested his head on my shoulder.

"Barry,I'm sorry."

"Hey,Uh.." Cisco muttered,before the body shifted into a meta that should have been in lockup. The shapeshifter Barry and I battled only a week ago. "What the hell?"

"I told you this before. I am always one step ahead...Flash and Bolt." I slowly stood up,after hearing Eobards voice of the sound system. "Allow me to reintroduce to you Mr Hannibal Bates and his incredible ability to transform into any person he touches. I knew that ability would come in handy. I did not expect it to come in handy so soon."