Grodd

Update on my position. Right now I am running at high speeds,to get to Star Labs as Barry had some information from Joe on the heist from this morning.

Upon arrival,I join the gang(minus Joe) in walking to the cortex.

"What have I missed?" I asked,swiping my messed up hair over my shoulder. Stupid wind.

"Nothing yet. I was waiting for you to come before I started." Barry smiled,his eyes gleaming.
I'm guessing he isn't mad at me for berating Iris.

"So. I just got a call from Joe. The Central City Gold Reserve is about to transport $300 million in gold bars to their Coast City vault." As we entered the cortex Barry faced Cisco,Cait and I. "Singh told Joe they thing the man in the mask is gonna make a play for it."

"Okay but we don't know the cause for the weird images the two of you saw." Caitlin warned,with some interesting hand gestures.

"How are they transporting the gold?" The curios Cisco asked.

Barry chuckled,and tilted his head.

Around 20 minutes later...

A bloody ice cream truck. They were transporting gold bars in an ice cream truck! I mean bold choice and all,but this thief seemed clever. I doubt a trick like that would fool him.

I began scrolling through more footage from the night Eddie was taken,but now at slow speed. I realised if I watched it super fast,there's a major chance I could miss something. Especially in the tired mode I'm in.

I was currently using my laptop,as I was not letting anyone in on my secret project. My footage watching was going all well until Cisco begins to yell.

"Whoa,the truck just got hit by a land mine."

I then jumped out of my seat,after looking at Cisco monitor,and rushed out of Star Labs to help the officers.

"Is Joe Okay?" Barry shouted over the coms.

"We don't know yet" Caitlin replied. Now more worried than I was before,I picked up the pace. The lack of sleep was really taking a toll on my speed,which I need in case I have a run in with the Reverse Flash.

At the scene bodies scattered the floor,and the shooter was making his way towards Joe. Without thought,I rush the guy into the truck,when Barry arrived to assist.

"You Okay?"

"Yeah. You two?" Joe answered,clenching his rifle in his hand.

"I didn't want you to have to shoot him again." BA walked over to the shooter who was now stationary on the ground. "And I'm having a pretty bad day."

"So am I." I moaned,following Barry.

"So is this guy. Let's say what Goldfinger has to say for himself." Joe uncovered his face,and I stood back in shock.

"General Eiling?" Barry tilted his head.

"How is that even possible?" My mind just became more fried than it already had been.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eiling was now in the prison at Star Labs,just staring out of the glass. No emotion on his face whatsoever. Maybe this was some sort of technique to keep us from questioning him. He was an army general after all.