Hate Grows For Dr Wells.

"Is Hartley here?" I asked Caitlin,as me and Barry helped up. Hartley breached the pipe line and it looks like he escaped the building before myself or Barry could get here. Caitlin shook her head. "Wait Where's Cisco?!" I asked worried.

"He went to the accelerator" I rushed off,cutting off Caitlin to see if Cisco was ok. When I got there,I saw Cisco,laying in the rubble of the exploded pipe line doors. Cuts and bruises,and oh so much blood covered Cisco's face. I took him straight to Caitlin,so she could fix him up right away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, welcome back Mr Ramon." Barry smiled at Cisco,as he began to wake up. Cisco smiled back,but that smile soon was turned upside down.

"Oh. Oh,man." Cisco said in pain,holding the back of his head as he attempted to get up.

"No man,you stay down" I ordered,however he did not listen.

"Caitlin" he exclaimed,looking worriedly around the room.

"Hey,she's fine." Barry comforted,laying his hand on his shoulder.

"You need to rest. You have a concussion. You're lucky" Caitlin grinned,looking thankful that her friend was ok. Cisco rolled his eyes and turned to look at Barry and I.

"Please,tell me you guys got him" Cisco pleaded. I shook my head,sorrowfully as i was too late.

"I guess the attack on his family's company was a fake-out so we'd catch him" Barry explained,looking stupid as we all felt for letting ourselves fall for his trap.

"And give him direct access to Star labs" Caitlin added.

"At least this way we found out the truth.." I said,regretfully for trusting Dr Wells with so much.

"But why?" Barry questioned Hartley intentions.

"Should've known he was up to something. This is my fault." Cisco sounded guilty as he said this.

"Hey,man,this on me too. I shouldn't have left before.." Barry was cut off from his statement by a certain individual.

"This is no ones fault but mine." Dr Wells. intervened,wheeling to the cortex entrance on his electric wheelchair.

"Well that's something I can agree with you on" I said,thinking aloud. My statement seemed to sadden Dr Wells,as that's what I could tell from his facial expressions. The others faintly laughed.

"I earned the blame. I'm not interested in sharing it. Hartley doesn't think I've paid for my crimes. He's right. He won't stop until I do." Dr Wells finished his lecture and turned to leave.

"Where are you going?" Barry asked.

"To earn back your trust" and he left the cortex. Ha! Whatever Dr Wells does,won't change the amount of trust I have in him. First killing Girder,now this. There is no trust,no matter what he does. If the gang trusts him,then I guess I'll have to play along. Sure I'll be friendly with Dr Wells,But never again will I fall into his web of lies. Never again. You can't bring back something that is long gone.

To think,I thought so highly of Wells. He taught me so much of what i know. He gave me a job that changed my life,I met the best friends I'll ever have in my life. But in this situation,the cons of trusting Wells again,after he lied about the particle accelerator explosion,the cons out way the positives big time. He knew what could have happened if the accelerator went off but yet he chose to continue. Just, I can't.

"Sam!Sam" Barry yelled,snapping his fingers in my face. Looks like I went into my own world.

"Sorry. Daydreaming" I nodded,hoping no one would ask about what I was daydreaming about.