Poor Henry

"Are we still running?" Caitlin asked, as the three of us walked into her apartment, after many throw up stops.

"No, we are here." Barry assured Caitlin,as he held his jacket on her and walked her too her room.

"Vodka and super speed,not a good match" Caitlin quoted,holding her stomach as if the next puke bomb was coming.

"So are you gonna call her?" Caitlin asked,while she dropped Barry's jacket to the floor.

"Who?" Barry asked,trying to seem clueless. The girl I had spotted at the bar gave Barry her digits,by digits I mean her number.

"What do you mean who?" I contradicted,awaiting Allen's reply.

"That girl,who gave you her number" Caitlin answered, throwing off her heels.

"I haven't really thought about it" Barry said,as the two of us watched Caitlin and her drunk self. Oh,how much fun I will have insulting her later.

"Yes you have. But I know you. You won't, you will let her slip right through your fingers. Because you don't think you deserve happiness" Caitlin rambled on,as she took off her dress,in front of Barry.

The two of us turned around,as we both felt this was to awkward. We gave each other an awkward gaze,but a little chuckle as this was Cait.

"But What you don't realise is you need a little saving too" Caitlin ended her rant. "Little help please"

"I think I'll do it" I said to Barry as we both turned around to see Caitlin in her under wear. I quickly changed her into her pjs,and sighed with a relief. Thank gosh that weird part was over.

"There you go again, saving me from that evil dress." Caitlin gushed,throwing herself into me as if she was tying to hug me.

"It's alright Caitlin. Now time for bed" I said to Cait,pulling her from me and walking her to her bed.

"Barry,did you sneak a peak,at my goods?"Caitlin slurred,and I couldn't take anymore of drunk Caitlin. It was comedy gold.

"I wouldn't be much of a hero if I did." Barry laughed,as he put Caitlin's blankets on her.

"Meeehhh. Buts it ok if you peaked a little. You deserve a peak for all the good stuff you do" Caitlin added,as she snuggled up.

"Drinks lots of water" Barry advised.

"Thank you for tonight. Both of you. Good night" Caitlin greeted. "I sang!"

"Anytime" Barry got up from his place next to Caitlin's bed.

"Good night Cait" I smiled at her,as I also moved away from her bed.

"Hey guys,will you stay with me till I fall asleep?" Caitlin asked. Even when she's drunk, she still sounds so polite.

"Sure. Yeah" Barry said,walking back to Caitlin's bed.

"Why not" I whispered. The two of us walked to the end of Caitlin's bed and sat down,and just whispered to each other till Caitlin fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Damn Barry,you make a good hot coco" I complemented,as I sipped on my nice warm hot chocolate.

"And you make a nice coffee" he replied,sipping on his beverage. We both walked towards the Star Labs elevators,and waited for Caitlin to arrive,so we could talk about last night.

"I'm so tired,Caitlin took a while to go to sleep" I moaned to Barry,rubbing my eyes to keep them open.

"Well good thing I kept rushing off to get us coffees,or the both of us would have fell asleep" Barry chuckled,as he leaned against the wall.