Dinner Date

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

My phone vibrates in my pocket,and it's a text from Dr Snow.

"Another bee attack. Folston Tech." Barry announces to Eddie and Felicity.

"I'll see where Joe is" Eddie panics and runs out of Jitters.

"Bee careful." Felicity emphasised the 'bee' Seriously? Sometimes I don't get what's going on in her head.

"For real?" Barry tilted his head at Felicity.

"This is no time for puns Felicity!" I moaned,narrowing my eyes at the blonde.

"Bad pun. Sorry. Just don't die." And with that Barry and I walked out of Jitters,to find a quite place for us to run away.

Once the quite place was found,I dashed to Star Labs,switched into my suit,and got to Folston Tech. Running in to the building,I was met with screams of terror. People fleeing the building,scared for their lives.

We stopped in one of the office areas and we saw,what we tying to avoid. A dead man,laying in a chair,with a briefcase in his hand.

"I'm too late" Barry told the gang over the coms,as we walked closer to the corpse.

"Where are the bees?" Cisco asked,sounding frightened from his fear.

"I don't know. There's no sign of them" Barry told looking soured the office.

"I hope they've gone back to where they've came from" suddenly Cisco's fear,didn't seem so irrational. I really don't want my tombstone to read 'death by bees'. That is not the way I wanna go.

Buzz. Buzz.

This time it wasn't my phone. The noise was coming from the mans body,and it was what I feared. My body became cold,as if all the blood had rushed out of me. Bees were crawling out of the mans mouth,and they didn't look like they were gonna just fly away and leave Barry and I alone. There must have been over a hundred of them,I'd be dead in a second if they stung me. Well,maybe. Who knows with my regenerative abilities?

"Found them" Barry muttered,as he grabbed my hand and rushed us out of there. "How do we get out of here?"

"Take the northeast crossway. It's the quickest way out of the building." With that,we ran for our lives. The buzzing following behind us.

When we stopped,we weren't where I had hoped. We were definitely not near a exit.

"Guys,they're are everywhere. We're surrounded." More bees strangled flying through the air vents,and we were cornered.

"We need help!" I shouted trying to figure out a way out of this mess.

Then,they attacked. All around my body,stingers punctured me,realising their poison into my body. I looked around,and saw Barry already on the ground,and grabbed him. I rushed us out of the building,but it was of no use.Each sting was more painful than the last,until I couldn't feel no more,and everything went black.

When I woke up,I was still outside of Folston Tech,with Barry and Joe watching over me as if I had just died. I started coughing uncontrollably,trying to breath in as much air as possible. Both men,helped me up,and I was still feeling a bit woozy.

"What happened?" I asked,looking at the two of them for answers.

"You almost died. But thankfully you didn't,you've got to stay alive for that dinner date" Barry winked,as he brought me into a hug.

"Of course I can't" I rolled my eyes. I almost died and that's what he says? Boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~