Metal Men Are Too Much Work

"Talk to us Barry. What are you doing?" Caitlin questioned as I rushed into Star Labs, changing into my costume as quick as I could.

"Dude, don't run angry. We don't know how to defeat him yet" Cisco explained. He was making extremely accurate remarks. Of course Bolt has to save him.

"Where is he?" I paced around the room,waiting for one of the geniuses to tell me where he is.

"The old Keystone Iron Works factory-" I sped off, before allowing Cisco to continue his sentence. After the all the cuts and bruises we earned from are last run in with Tony, Barry will be in a worse shape if I don't get there to save him.

Once I arrived at the factory, I snuck around avoiding to make any sound to find Barry. It was dark and filled with empty canisters and rubble. As I continued to look around, I saw a sight for sore eyes. Barry.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" Barry turned to face me as I spoke. He looked afraid by what he was looking at before."What's this?" It was a huge cylinder that had half of its side, fully burned off.

"Tony, he became a meta human here" he spoke, slowly moving towards huge amounts of melted metal.

Barry continued to look around even though it wasn't safe."We should leave, we don't know how to do defeat him". I lectured. He chose to ignore my advice, and as he turned there he was.Tony Woodward. He punched Barry, causing him to trip and threw him straight into a shelf. The it was my turn to get my ass whooped. He punched me straight in the back, and sent me flying to the same place as Barry.

We both lay on the floor, struggling to get up." There's no where left to run'" Tony smirked and slammed the shelve on top of me and Barry. The cans and other items on the top, toppled onto the floor. At least I didn't pass out this time. Hopefully help will come before I do pass out.

"Barry, Sam Where are you??" Caitlin and Cisco yelled. I would have replied,but it hurt yo even speak. Oh why did you do this Barry?

"Caitlin over here!" Cisco called over Caitlin to where both us speedsters were trapped.

"Sam, Barry please say something!" Caitlin pleaded. Like I said I would but it hurt to much." Say something so we know your ok!"

Cisco pushed Barry's body from underneath the shelf."Oww" he spoke. I was still underneath.

"Get him out, And Sam" Caitlin ordered Cisco. He slowly pulled Barry out from underneath this pile of trash, I now was hoping it would come to my turn. Cisco pulled my body out and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"You guys took your time" I whimpered. That much noise from my mouth at that point in time was brilliant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What were you thinking??!!WHAT WERE YOU THINKING I TOLD YOU WE WOULD FIGURE OUT A WAY TO STOP HIM" Dr Wells yelled, twisting and turning in his wheelchair. Well either I attempt to save Barry and get yelled by Wells, or let Barry die. To be honest Barry's death wouldn't be that bad.

"I'll heal" Barry said throwing his head in his hands.

"You can't heal when your dead!" Wells said, with a Scrooge like face on. He wasn't wrong. If your dead,your dead. No healing time then."He could have killed you"

Barry stood up, probably done with Dr Wells lecture. I've always just wanted to get up and yell at Wells. But I never got the courage." I know alright. I KNOW! IN THE PAST 36 HOURS IVE HAD MY ASS HANDED TO ME TWICE BY THE GUY WHO TORTURED ME AS A KID! I COULDN'T STOP HIM THEN AND I CANT STOP HIM NOW! EVEN WITH MY POWERS IM STILL POWERLESS AGAINST HIM" Barry screamed aloud. I get how he feels. He was the guy who ruined his life as a child, he wants to stop him. But it's not going exactly to plan. In my opinion we should let him let out his emotions. Maybe he'll let something out about me? You never know.