Ruptured Timeline

I don't say this very often anymore,mostly because I've seen the impossible. But I'm shook.

Today has been a complete repeat of yesterday. Barry and Joe went to the morgue and found out Mark Mardon is alive,Cisco and Caitlin walked into Star Labs with slushy,and the date is EXACTLY THE SAME AS YESTERDAY.

I've been trying to find a way to speak to Barry about this,but I can't help wanting to bring up our conversation that technically didn't happen,which really disappoints me. I honestly thought that conversation was going to lead to more.

So now,exactly the same as the previous day,the gangs together to go over everything we know about Mardon. But I already know what's going to be said. Time to act like a smart ass.

"Clyde Mardon has a brother?" Caitlin said walking away from the monitor tat had his mugshot.

"So,both Mardon brothers survived the plane crash and the the dark matter released by the particle accelerator affects both of them in.."

"In virtually the same way" Dr Wells and Barry said in unison. Now that didn't happen yesterday. Interesting.
And also strange,since everything happened in the same way as yesterday.

"Only Marks not like Clyde at all. He can do things that you couldn't even imagine." Barry uttered. Another alteration to yesterday. Maybe I'm not the only one who time travelled back.

"You could say he's a.."

"Weather wizard?" Barry,Cisco and I said together. It was my turn to think of a nickname,even though technically I didn't. Barry and my eyes shot up at each other,as I knew now that something happened to him during the tsunami,that hasn't happened yet.

"Yeah." Cisco said suspiciously,slurping on his slushy. He moaned and...

"Trigeminal headache?" Barry and Caitlin said together,confirming my hunch that Barry did run back in time. Barry has said things he didn't say originally three times. That's not a coincidence. He knows what's about to be said,just like me.

"Mr Allen and Miss Smith. A word please." Dr. Wells spoke,sounding emotionless as always. We both nodded and followed him to the training room.

"The both of you ruptured the time continuum. You're experiencing temporal reversion. How long?" He asked.

"A day and some change. It's like I'm living it all over again." Barry mumbled. So he did know! That means he does remember the conversation we had.

"Thank god I'm not the only one who remembers it" I sighed with relief,finally feeling like I wasn't losing the plot.

"Good there's not too much you could have messed up. How did this happen?" Dr Wells looked up,looking hungry for answers. One question right,how in the world does he know we traveled back and how does he know all of this about the space time continuum. He's not really a sci-fi guy. And he did tell us he really doesn't believe time travel is possible. Another piece of Dr Wells that's hiding something.

What a surprise.

"I don't know. I mean,I was running faster than I've ever ran" Barry rambled,rubbing his hands together.

"It was unbelievable,I've never ran at those speeds before" I spoke,reliving the amazing moment in my head. I just couldn't believe that I broke through time.

"The first time that I lived this day,some really horrible things happened. There was a tidal wave and.." Barry continued,about to dish the future like an idiot.

Has he never watched a Time travel film?

"What are you doing?" I yelled,trying to shut him up. He looked at me perplexed as to why I stopped him speaking. If Wells know the future,and we stop it from happening,something bigger and worse will happen. And this time we won't know how to stop it.

"No. Do not tell me. I do not want to know anything about the future you experienced. Nothing!" He shut down Barry's talk session.

"Okay,but Dr Wells,I.."

"Barry. Time is an extremely fragile construct. Any deviation,no matter how small,could result in a cataclysm. Now here's what the two of you will do" I continued to Dr Wells extremely well. I folded my arms and the two of us,like good little students,sat down next to the speed treadmill,to listened Wells great plan. "Everything you did before,every word you uttered,every step you took,you're going to do again. And you're not going to tell anyone this happened."

We both glanced at the value that are moves will make.

This didn't happen on the original version of the day,so that's going to change. Who knows how big this change will make to the timeline?

Woah. I'm really sounding like a Time travel genius.

But in all seriousness. How are the two of us meant to make sure the day is exactly the same? And of it is,that means we don't know the outcome of the tidal wave,since Barry and I ran back in time before we could stop it.

And Dr Wells made it seem like it would be so easy. And yelled at us as if we did it on purpose. I'm sorry your trainings actually helping.

Dick.