Trickster

"Never seen this part of the prison before" Barry exclaimed,as we walked towards the original tricksters cell. Joe and Barry successfully were able to get me clearance,somehow.

"Yeah,I had to have this cell specially built for James Jesse about five years ago" the warden explained,looking blank.

"Why is that?" Joe asked.

"A criminal psychologist set up weekly visits with him. James talked the shrink into committing suicide." We glanced at each other,not knowing what to say.

"Well he sounds like a bundle of joy" I said,sarcastically. How could James talk someone into suicide? His powers of persuasion must be on another scale.

"Oh,you're gonna need these." The warden passed Barry an envelope,with some candy in it. Guess Mr Jesse doesn't speak without a treat.

Joe swiped his identification badge,and the door swung open. Barry and I walked in behind him,into Jesse cell.

It was dark in the room,kind of ominous. Especially when there was a creepy shadowed figure,on the other side of the glass wall in front of us. You could only see a tiny portion of his face,due to the fact there was single spotlight on him.There were three chairs,side by side,in front of the glass. Guess it's time to talk to the original trickster.

"Gentleman and the lady. Please,be seated." We cautiously sat down. He sounded powerful,for a pyromaniac.

"I'm Detective Joe West. This is Barry Allen and Samantha Smith. Uh,we'd like to ask you a few questions. " You could tell Joe was walking on egg shells,most likely because of what the warden said outside.

"I can smell them in your pocket." Barry pulled out the packet,and James chuckled.

"Yesterday,hundreds of these parachute bombs were released through out Central City." Barry walked over to the pigeon hole in Jesse cell,and posted the picture of the bomb through,along with the liquorice.

"Huh. Fun idea. But not an effective delivery system. How may died?" He asked,maniacally. Clearly he only cares about the number of kills on the board. Typical psycho.

"None,you must be disappointed." I sassed,sitting back in my chair.

"You know,when I was free and at my height,a day without casualties was like..well,like yeh cups winning the pennant..it just never happened." He paused to laugh again,and I was getting fed up of this.

"The explosives they found in all the parachute bombs had the same explosive composition as the bombs you set off 20 years ago." Barry said,looking at Joe to see if he missed any points out.

"That's impossible. I never to,d anyone that formula." The trickster said,shocked. Hm. Maybe we've touched a nerve,talking about the bombs of his glory days.

"The signatures are an exact match."

"He called himself the trickster too,just like you." Joe retorted.

"He's just younger,but equally as psychotic as you." I spoke out,smirking. If we aggravate him enough,he may tell us some information we need.

"He's is nothing like me. Nothing!" Babies getting angry.

"Do you know who he is?" Oh Joe,if only.

The trickster sighed,and flopped his head back and now I could see his entire face. He was pale,and hide shoulder length blond hair,and boy did he look like he had taken the wrong pills. He looked all tired and well crazy.

He got up to collect the liquorice and the pictures,and continued to sigh.

"If I did,I would tell you,so you could find him,cut off his head,and throw it right in his face." He slammed the picture onto the glass,and continued his rant. "No,this is obviously the work of a rank amateur at best. A mere pretender angling for my throne"