The End Of Mist

I opened up my eyes slowly. The room was spinning and it was very difficult picture who was standing in front of me. There were I think 3 people. Like I said it was difficult to picture.
M
"Who's in front of me?" I asked as I didn't want to grab onto some strangers arm. I could have been kidnapped while I was knocked out. My vision finally focused to reveal to me Barry, Cisco and Caitlin."How come Barry's already awake?"

"I got stabbed by Caitlin before Cisco stabbed you" he spoke, chuckling as if I asked a stupid question.

"You and Barry would be dead if your lung cells didn't regenerated so quickly" Caitlin stated, looking rather worried if you asked me.

"Calm people I'm fine, I just need to get up" I sat up and put both my feet onto the ground. My legs felt like jelly and fell right on the ground." Well that wasn't as graceful as I thought" the 2 boys laughed as Caitlin gave me and upset glare.

"You could have-" I cut Caitlin off at this point as I knew what she would say.

"But I didn't" I smiled to Caitlin, in attempt to cheer her up. Instead she frowned and turned to Dr Wells who's was staring at the monitors.

"Now we have a sample, two to be precise, we can get to work analysing it,figure up the make up of the poison,maybe getting a clue of his human identity" Dr Wells said staring at the computer screen, I swear that's all he does. I slowly, with the help of Barry and Cisco got up and walked towards Wells to see what he was doing.

"Or at least a way of stopping him turning into a mist" Cisco said, intervening Dr Wells lecture of the day."Ok the mist that's his name" Well now we have a new name for our super villain. Mist.

"I need to go" I said, barely being able to stand on my two feet.

"You should be resting" Wells said. I may not have a farther but he's as close as I will get." You too Mr Allen"

"I need to go to the station, I have to talk to Joe" and with no further discussion, the scarlet speedster, left the building.

"Well if he's aloud to go I am so see ya" and I ran out, hearing Wells yell for me. My excuse will be I was to far away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been in my apartment for now an hour, trying to figure out what the Mists last person on his list were. All I know is his name is Kyle Nimbus, he was meant to be executed via gas chamber the same day of the particle accelerator explosion and was turned into the mist.He killed the Darbiniyan family as they testified against him in court, his judge. I got it! It's someone to do with his case. Who arrested him? He must be next. I checked CCPDs files to see who arrested him and I was shocked to see who it was. Detective Joe West. Next step is to find Joe. I hacked into his cell to see he was at Iron Heights? Why the hell is he at Iron Heights? Never mind his reasoning in need to get there and call Barry.

I sped to Star Labs, not leaving anytime to take a breather. Once I reached there, i was surprised to see Barry. He's normally gone by now. "Iron Heights...Joe is Mists next target..ran without breathing...never doing that again" but no one was surprised. I made such a great discovery and no one seems to care.

"We know, but well done on figuring it out though" Cisco said flashing his pearly white teeth at me.

"We need to save Joe so Barry get your suit on and let's go" I yelled, urging the speedster to hurry up.

We both sprinted across town towards Iron heights, with Cisco informing us on how to break in via are coms.

"Don't bother, I've been figuring out how to break into that place since I was a 11" that made sense. His farther was in there for a crime he didn't commit, his son wanted to save the day.