Rage Attack On Iris

Sip.

I drank a huge pint of coffee. At this point,I was high on caffeine.

I've spent the entire night searching Central City for Eddie,and now I'm watching sped up recordings of security cameras in my apartment,to find the location on the Reverse Flash. All of my research so far has led me no where and I want to throw my computer off my porch.

I got up to get another fix of energy,but I was interrupted by a phone call.

"Cisco What now?" I groaned. It was my fault Eddie was taken. I wasn't fast enough(like always) so it was my duty to find him. I owe it to Iris.

"Central City Gold Reserves under attack." I then hung up,and rushed over there.

Barry was laying on the floor,holding his hands to his ears. I don't need another Hartley Rathaway Thank you very much.

Officers bodies scattered the ground,as the shooter relentlessly shot out,now ignoring the Flash on the floor.

"All these evil metas are starting to piss me off" I dashed at him,but I was stopped.

I clenched my head as a uncontrollable amount of pain hit. Images began to flash of some kind of lab. Needles and blood filled my mind,and I shrieked with pain. My body ran cold from one feeling I have felt throughout my entire life. Fear.

This on,on top of my killer headaches,began to make me feel woozy. I grabbed at my hair as the pain became undeniably vigorous.

My head began spinning,and my vision began to blur.

Great.

I then fell to the floor,and everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's the prognosis doc? How much longer do I have to deal with these stupid headaches?" I asked,Caitlin as my eyes began opening.

"A few more weeks. Seriously what is with your head and villains?" She chuckled,while I kept a straight face. "There is no neurological damage,just the multiple head injuries aren't seeming to heal"

Barry was sat on the chair next to my bed,looking pretty worried. As I sat up,he helped me to sit straight.

"Do you guys think the thief might have been a meta human who put the whammy on you or something?" Cisco folded his arms.

"Not a clue"

"I..I don't know. When Rainbow Raider got into my head,all I felt was anger. But this was not that. This was just overwhelming fear." Barry stated,and I nodded in agreement.

"Hmm." Cisco murmured as he watched the CCTV footage. "Looks like when you two went down,the thief went down too."

"Maybe we both go whammied?" But who whammied us exactly?

"Then you know how it feels?" Said the familiar voice of Iris West,who just walked into the cortex. Oh shit.

She walked over to the pit,and looked pretty mad. "Hi Barry,hi Sam. Or should I say The Flash and Bolt?"

You should have seen my face at this moment. I was shook.

Mini time jump

It was now Barry,Iris and I alone in one room. This was hella awkward.

"How did you find out?" Barry and I said in sync. Not going to be rude here,but Iris isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.