New Found Evidence

"Hey Barry,what do you need?" I said,waltzing into his crime lab,with my phone in my hand. About two minutes ago Barry texted me saying he needed to talk about something extremely important.

Barry was staring out his window,with his arms crossed,watching it rain outside.

"Joe was right. About Dr Wells." He said,glumly. I narrowed my eyes,and thought deeply.

"About what?"

"Everything. I think Dr Wells had something to do with the murder of my mother and your parents." He turned towards me,looking as if he had cried before I arrived.

"But..How? Joe spoke to Dr Wells,and he had an alibi. He was in an accident that night,with his wife." I said. "Dr Wells is questionable character,but I don't think he had anything to do with it Bar"

"Think about it,I told him all about Mason,and now he's missing. Simon Stagg,was not seen after we took down Danton Black,and according to Mason,Wells was the last person to see Stagg. And all of Masons work has disappeared."

"I can't believe it.." I paused for a second,trying to figure out a way this couldn't be. I trusted that man,well sort of,for over two years.

"We can't act like we know what's going on,treat him like you normally do,till we have some solid proof that he has something to do with the murders." He came over to me,and gave me a hug. "We have to carry one like normal"

"Well that's going to be so easy,trying not to stab him" he chuckled,still in Barry's warm embrace.

"Well,we always have new metahumans popping up,so they will help us stay distracted" he said,breathing on the top of my head.

"Yay!"

I'm not being sarcastic at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I've been trying to sleep,but it's been difficult. I've just been thinking over everything Barry told me last night.

Now I've got to quickly get ready and rush over to Barry's crime lab,to talk to him and Joe about all we know so far.

Speed changing and speed eating always makes the morning easier. I got changed into some white ripped jeans and a black flown t-shirt,and rushed to a nearby alley way near CCPD.

I then sped walked over to the crime lab,trying to not be late.

"Hello!" I said,huffing. I fell onto one of the chairs in the lab,next to Joe.

"You're out of breath" Joe laughed,mockingly.

"I couldn't have ran straight here,I didn't want to get caught!" He once again laughed at my misery,and I just shook my head.

Barry walked over,and waved. And started his little presentation.

"All right,this is everything about Harrison Wells." Barry stepped back from the partially covered board. It had pictures,newspaper articles and lines that connected different bits of information upon it "Which is actually not a lot."

"Didn't you both read a whole book about him?" Joe recounted.

"Yeah I was forced to" I moaned,if only I had my powers then.

"600 pages,and the big take away is,He's enigmatic." Barry informed Joe. He must be blessed to not have read that rubbish book.