Christmas Time Is Here.

"Merry almost Christmas my friends" I said,rushing into Star Labs,to see Caitlin,Cisco and Dr Wells in the cortex. I opened up my bag and handed them their gifts.

"Merry Christmas Sammy. I hope you got me something good" Caitlin spoke,joyfully.

"Have a holly jolly Christmas Sam." Cisco joked."Lets hope no meta human tries to ruin our Christmas fun this year"

"Better not,otherwise their getting a beating of a lifetime" I yelled. Ain't nobody ruining my Christmas."Do you guys know where Barry is? I need to give him his gift"

"I think he'll be here soon. Stick around for a bit" Cisco cheered.

"Thank you for the gift Sam." Dr Wells said,glumly. Unfortunately the accident happened around Christmas,so Wells doesn't enjoy Christmas much. Yay,I felt wind. Barry's here!

"Merry Christmas" Barry greeted."Just a small token of my gratitude" Barry began to pass out his presents,from his extremely festive bag.

"Aw" Caitlin swooned.

"For everything you guys have done for me this year" Barry cheered. I love how the holidays,they make everyone more happy and loving.

"I think I speak on behalf of my colleagues when I say you've been a gift for us,Barry" Dr Wells greeted. Changing his emotions from bland to smiley. He could have done that for my present.

"What's that?" Caitlin asked,as Barry pulled out a bottle from the bag

"This is compliments from Iris's grandma Esther's famous eggnog." Barry grinned,holding the bottle.

"Gimme gimme." I went over to Barry to pass it me,so I could have some. I got some very weird looks from everyone."What? Iris gave me some at work and it was so nice!"

"I know. I've had it for many years" Barry retorted.

"That's what I'm talking about." Cisco said,happily.

"Maybe later for me. Wouldn't want to drink and drive." Wells attempted to joke. It wasn't bad,but it wasn't good either. He rolled out of the cortex,looking even sadder than before.

"Did I say something wrong?" Barry questioned,sounding utterly confused.

"No" Caitlin reassured.

"No,man. He um..this used to be his favourite time of year, but the accident happened before Christmas,so..kind out ruined the holidays." Cisco explained.

"I'm gonna go get him a present. Maybe that'll cheer him up. Thank you very much." Caitlin exited the room,with her present.

"Sam,don't open my present till I tell you.Please." Barry pleaded. I wonder what this amazing present is.

"Ok? And here's your present. Since I have to wait for your gift,you can wait for mine" I handed Barry my present.

"Thanks Partner" Barry grinned,politely.

"Anytime. Now,anyone wanna watch a nice festive film?" Both boys put there hands up,and Cisco began to set up all the screens on one film.

"I'll get popcorn" Barry insisted. I grabbed his arm before he left.

"Remember,salted popcorn. And bring me some candy while your at it" he nodded in agreement and rushed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well,are little film gathering went well. We all ended up going to sleep after watching the grinch,then were woken by Caitlin when we all we sleeping on top of each other. Now it's the next day,and then metas can't take a break,even at Christmas. Right now I'm in Star Labs with the gang to get the details on this murder Barry and Joe had investigated this morning. I don't have a clue what we could be facing this time. Each meta we face is worse than the last. Hopefully Christmas will make the metas easier to catch.