Love?

Barry and I,together,walked down to the accelerator in complete silence. Today was the day that I finally got the answers to everything. I was going to get justice for my mother and father.

Barry unlocked the accelator door,and revealed Eobard locked away. I took in a deep breath,just to prepare myself.

"What? No big belly burger? It's one of the few perks of living in this time. We're out of cows where I come from. You two don't care about that. You have questions. Go ahead." The absolute cheek of Thawne is honestly unbelievable.

"Not sure where to start...you've done a lot of shit" I stared him down,wanting to jump through the glass door and beat the crap out of him.

"Thawne. That is your real name--Eoabard Thawne." Barry stayed much calmer than me,as per usual.

"Since the day I was born." He smiled. I'm going to whack that smile straight off his face.

"And when was that?" I tilted my head.

"136 years from now. That's now what you want to know. Go ahead Barry or Sam. Ask it." He stared at us both. The atmosphere was as tense as it's her been. The question I've wanted to ask since I was eleven and I know I have the chance to ask it,but the words don't seem like they want to come out. My mouth dried up,I started heating up and hands were shaking. What couldn't I speak?

"Why did you kill my mother?" Barry said and I looked up.

"Because I hate you Barry. Not you now. You years from now." His face,like always, had no emotion. It just was cold and to be frank a little creepy.

"In the future"

"In a future. Yes. We're enemies,rivals,opposites,reverse of one another."

"Why? Wh-why were we enemies?" Barry asked,stuttering.

"It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter anymore. What matters is that neither of us could defeat the other. Especially when I had no counter part like you do Barry." Eobard looked back at me. "You had Samantha to rescue you from every situation,and she had you to rescue her. And that's why I hated you Sam. Because I could never defeat Barry because of you"

I looked down at my hands. I tried to process this. I saved Barry from dieing so many times,even in the future. And he did the same to me. We really are the perfect team.

"Then I learned your secrets. I learned your names. Barry Allen and Samantha Smith. And finally I knew how to defeat the two of you once and for all. Travel back in time and kill you both as children. Wipe you both of the face of the earth. But then the you two,future versions of you both that is,followed me back,and we fought. We all landed some pretty solid shots. And then future Barry,go younger Barry out of there. I was so mad. Then I thought. What if you were to suffer something so horrible,so traumatic that your child self could never recover? Then you would not become the Flash. So j stabbed your mother in the heart,and I was free."

He took a breather,but I wanted my answers. " Why kill my parents?"

"Well Samantha. After Barry's mothers death, I thought I'd let my speed recharge and then kill child you. If I killed child you,even if Barry became The Flash,he wouldn't be able to defeat me alone so it would solidify my victory. But of course,as you already know,it didn't go to plan. When I got to your childhood home,your parents were the only ones home and then future you and Barry found me. We fought,but I'm guessing they ran to save you. So when you got back you got to see me destroy your parents hearts. That was supposed to make it so you were too traumatised to move. But you obviously escaped,again." My heart felt as if it were breaking into a million pieces as the horrific fence came back to me. All of this happen so Thawne could kill me and Barry. His hatred for us was so strong he went to killing three people for revenge.

To stop us being who we are today.

He then paused to take another breather in between story time. "Finally I was able to return to a future without The Flash and Bolt,only to realize that in travelling back I'd lost my way home. Lost my ability to harness the speed force. And without it,I was stuck here. Stranded in this time,unable to return to my own. And the only way back was The Flash and Bolt. But The Flash and Bolt were gone,so I created them."

...

That's all I can say. He planned everything. He purposely blew up the accelator to give me power and to what? Help him? The man who killed my damn parents? He must have taken some speed drugs if he thinks I'll ever help him.

"Why train us? What help us save so many people?" Barry was starting to lose his cool.

"Because I needed you both to get fast. Fast enough to rupture the space-time barrier and create a stable wormhole through which I could return home." He yelled as if it were obvious.

"Why would we ever do that?"

"Because...Barry Allen and Samantha Smith,if you give me what I want,I'm gonna give you what you want. You Barry can save your mother. You can't prevent your father form going to prison. You can reunite the Allen family. And Samantha,you can save your parents and have an enjoyable childhood. And then the two of you together can finally be together." Barry and I instantly looked at each other due to the insanity of the idea Wells was putting forward.

"No. No,I don't believe you." Barry then punched to glass,which made me jump. "I want to kill you right now."

"I know that rage. I used to feel that rage every time I lookedbat the two of you. And now,somehow, I know what Joe and Henry feel when then look on you with pride Barry. And how Caitlin and Cisco feel about you Samantha every time you came back alive. Relief and pride. And with love"

"No. No. Don't you ever say that to me!" Barry started tearing up.

"Never say that again." I warned,pulling BA always from the cell.

"I know you're both upset,but I'm giving you a chance. I'm giving you both a chance to undo all the evil I've done. Don't you want that chance?"

"Come on" I said,holding Barry's hand and walking him away from the cells.