Nice Neck Graze

"Didn't know you enjoyed yourself some rough trade" Hartley said,as he put on his handcuffs.

"If I'm going to let you out,I'm not taking any chances" Cisco replied,with his arms folded. I stood next to him in my suit. Hartley then locked his handcuffs. Cisco wanted to find out some info on Harley.

"Curiosity is mad thing,right?" Hartley retorted,before Cisco turned away.

"Are you sure you don't want me there?" I asked,turning to face Cisco.

"I can handle him if he tries anything,you can stay in here as back up. I know you want to find about Ronnie a lot,and you will. I just don't want your emotions to be running everywhere" Cisco said,smirking sincerely.

"Ok,but do call me if you need it." I told him,while I nodded and whooshed away to the cortex. I took off my suit,and threw myself in front of one of the computers and started munching on some chips. I started looking through CCPD's records,to see if I could find any info about how a woman named Shawna Baez,was able to break out her boyfriend Clay Parker out of prison.To me it seemed like she may have teleported,seeing how fast the couple got out. This went by for god knows how long. I went off topic by looking at other homiacides and robbery's.

"Boo." Caitlin said,grabbing my shoulders to frighten me.

"Oh my gosh Caitlin! You scared the shit out of me" I screeched,pressing my hand against my heart to feel the intense beating.

"Well you looked in a deep trance. Ok I gotta show you something." While Caitlin was speaking,Barry dashed in.

"I was analysing the particulates that Clay Parker and Shawna Baez left behind and it was very interesting" Caitlin brought up some particle analysis on to a monitor. "When Clays cells come into contact with Shawna's,they adopt her properties" Barry looked blankly at Barry,like he didn't understand what was coming out of her mouth. But that wasn't the case. Caitlin looked,I don't know,worried almost.

"Is something bothering you?" Barry asked.

"Why do you ask?" Caitlin asked,quickly as if she was being caught.

"Your doing that,biting your lower lip thing you do,when something's bothering you." Barry grinned at Caitlin. She coughed as if she had nothing to say.

"I'm fine." She answered,rapidly and quietly. "Cisco and Samantha said I don't have a life" Caitlin stood up straight,folding her arms in rage.

"You don't. Do you?" Barry asked,laughing at looking at me.

"See. Even Barry agrees" I said,shouting at Cait.

"I do. I cook,I eat and I read and I help you two." Caitlin said,stuttering while finding the right words to say.

"So what your saying is,you do everything that has nothing to do with having a life." Barry said,continuing to laugh as Caitlin's argument was ridiculous.

"You don't have to be so rude about it." Caitlin glared,But laughed at he same time.

"Hey,I'm not doing any better than you. My social life consists of running at superhuman speed and Netflix." Barry hated on himself. Now the duo were staring at me. "Time for you to insult yourself."

"Um. Well,my life consists of working here,fighting crime,and watching Netflix. So me and Barry pretty much have the same calendar." I smirked at Barry and Caitlin. The two chuckled,before we all turned to the flashing computer screen.

"Armed robbery in progress. Two suspects,male and female. Sounds like our meta human Bonnie and Clyde are at it again." Caitlin joked,looking at the two of us.