The Union Of The Raymonds

All of us were gathered together,like one big happy family in the cortex,to discuss over Thawnes cell camera why he didn't tell us that the whole world could end if we run back in time and change the timeline! Just regular things here at Star Labs.

"Well,sure,there's a bit of a risk" Wells said,as if basically ending the world was nothing.

"I would hardly refer to possibly causing and extinction level event as a bit of a risk" Stein moaned. Thank god for Stein,without his calculations we would have never realised the great risk.

"Yeah,and your accelerators been about as reliable as the better I drove in high school." Joe chimed in with a snarky comment.

Wells chuckled at the man before replying. "Let me ask you a question. How many meta humans...how many dangers...have we faced this year together? Or did you forget that was me fighting alongside each and everyone of of you? I have been planning this for almost two decades. It will work."

"You've been planning for two decades,yet you get captured right before the climax of your scheme. Did you plan that too?" I raised an eyebrow. How dare he bring up the past after ruining so many lives.

"And how do we make sure we don't open a black hole in the middle of Central City?" Cisco asked sternly. I think everyone's had enough of Wells' bullshit.

"So,once the wormhole stabilises,Barry and Sam will have one minute and fifty two seconds to alter the past and return to this time. If and when they do this,you can close the wormhole,and then we can all live happily ever after. Almost two minutes. More than enough time to save Nora,Joey and Lauren" hearing my parents name out of his name made me shudder.

"I'm not saving them." I responded. I felt,deep down guilty,that I had the ability to save them,but at the same time,saving them would take me a whole step backward. It would be like living with the dead.

"I'm not surprised,I knew you'd get over it eventually." He smirked,making my blood boil.

"Two minutes. Not enough time to stop you from getting home?" Barry intervened.

"Everything's a choice." He has this perfectly planned out. Make the only two people who could stop him leaving,disappear.

"And what if we're late?" Barry asked.

"You won't be. I believe in you Barry and Sam. Always have. So I guess the only question is,do your friends and family believe in you as much as I do?" Caitlin then turned the screen off,I just told. Staring at my feet.

The pain in my head felt like it was numbing. I couldn't feel anything. My heart beat was the only thing I could hear.

I then walked outside for a breather,needing to get away from everything.

I sat down on the concrete,and stared out at the sun. I can't comprehend all of these factors. I could become dust or I could cause a singularity that could end the world.

The cons are outweighing the pros,and then there's the outweighing guilt of not saving my parents. I put head in between my knees and just thought.

I then felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turned my head,to see Caitlin Snow looking down at me. She sat down next to me,and we began to talk.

"Open up to me. Don't hold back. I'm here" she was stilling holding my shoulder.

"I don't know what to Cait. The weight of the world is literally on my shoulders. I help Barry to save his mom,which could cause me to die or end the world. Not saving my parents is making me feel a world or sorrow and guilt. From being a child I wanted to have them back,to save me from what I grew up with,and now,when I have the choice to save them,I'm not taking it...I'm a horrible person." I hugged the side of her,feeling like an emotional wreck.

"You are not a horrible person. You are quite the opposite. You have sacrificed yourself multiple times to save this city. To save me,Cisco,Joe,Ronnie,Stein and Barry. You're about to put your life on the line for the one you love for god sakes! If that's not an amazing,heroic person,then I didn't know what is!" She gleamed at me,looking so genuine,it put a smile on my face. I didn't know I meant this much to someone.

"Follow your heart Sam. Do what you think is right. Don't let anyone influence you"

"Thank you Caity. I really needed a pep talk." I said sitting up.

"I also have question for you. Would you like to be my only bridesmaid at my wedding." I literally screamed as those words came out of her mouth.

"Of course I will!!!" I honestly think my brain went into a best friend frenzy when she said this.

After getting Caitlin ready.

My arms was hooked into Caitlin,as I brought her to her groom. I was smiling like an absolute madman. Caitlin looked gorgeous in her white dress,that barely touched the ground. Her brown hair was beautifully styled,courtesy of yours truly. She looked truly happy,which was something to say after the months of craziness we've had. 

Ronnie was currently talking to Stein. One arriving in front of Ronnie,I let go of Caitlin and went and stood next to Barry.

The entire gang was here to see there union,plus Eddie and Iris.

"If its all right with everyone,I'd like to skip all the Hebrew.  I've learned a lot about merging ones life with another this past year. Yet,for all the incredible advancement in science we've all been a part to,the mystery that brings two people together through love is still the province of magic. Mr Ramon the rings please." Stein said,happy about his partners marriage.

Cisco ran forward,got on one knee,and passed them both the rings. They exchanged rings chuckling,and I could feel my heart fluttering. They got there wedding. The one Caitlin thought a few months ago,would never happen.

"I owe you a real ring." Ronnie said,still staring at Cait lovingly.

"I don't need one. I have everything and everyone that I could ever need right here. And..if all the events of the past year have led us to this moment,it was worth it. I love you Ronnie." My fan girl heart just completely exploded.

They're so cute!

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Stein looked over Ronnie,who looked ecstatic.

"Stop telling me what to do." He said,and then he carefully kissed Caitlin's lips.

We all then clapped with happiness.

I then looked up at Barry,who was glancing at Star Labs,and then my joy diminished. It was time now to reset the timeline.

To undo the wrong in Barry's life,and maybe get my happily ever after with him.

A girl can dream right?