I Missed A Lot

Well that was a nice Christmas. I went to Starling City to visit Felicity,and see Team Arrows headquarters,and I have to say it looks awesome. Kinda makes Team Flash's look like crap. Oh well,I guess. Oh,and I also got my own suit stand,courtesy of Ollie. That was my Christmas gift,and it was the 2nd best gift i ever got,after what Barry got me. In Starling there was no bad guys to stop,which meant a stress free Christmas.

However I can't say the same for Central City. Leonard Snart,aka Captain Cold turned up once again and now has a partner,who has a heat gun. Cisco decided to name him heatwave. His real name is Mick Rory. Anyhow, Barry and Dr Wells agreed they weren't going to battle Snart,and left the police to deal with it. The partners then kidnapped Caitlin,to lure the Flash out of hiding. Of course being the hero he is,he went and saved Caitlin and had to battle the pair in the streets of the city. Cisco realised if heatwave and captain colds streams crossed it would damage them,and it did. They were both arrested. And no one called me! Seriously I'd be there and back in a flash. My puns are getting better. And Barry moved back into Joes house as Iris moved out.

And now back to the present. I'm just getting ready to go to Dr Wells place,for the very first time. His ceiling glass completely shattered last night,and I'm going as I want to see the damage. And see if Wells is ok. But that's not my main priority. What if this is a new meta? With the ability to shatter anything if they hit the right frequency. That would be awesome,and deadly. I quickly grabbed my jacket and rushed off to his house. When I arrived I saw Joe and Barry walking into Dr Wells mansion. I say mansion as it looked gigantic. A little bit extra though for a man who lives alone.

"Barry!" I yelled,attempting to get his attention. He turned around,and I walked towards him.

"Hey Sam,you got the necklace on?" He asked,smirking away.

"Always am" I answered,showing him the necklace. "Hey Joe"

"Hello Samantha. Have you ever been here? Since you were a former member of Star Labs" he asked,looking curious.

"Nope. Wells likes keeping his personal life. Personal" I shrugged walking towards the doors of his home. The doors automatically opened,and revealed Dr Wells sitting in his wheelchair.

"Come in" He said,in a hard tone to decipher. It was a wells tone. You can't really decide the emotions behind it. "Look Joe. I apologise for all of this. It really feels like a case of so much for so little. The police should not have been called" he continued,wheeling away to the crime scene." I got a prank call before all this happened." He said calmly. Very calm for a man who almost died.

"This feels like more than just a prank,doctor." Joes stated,staring around at the room,which was covered in glass.

"You could have died Dr Wells." I added,looking around at the pieces of glass.

"Well,there are those who feel I did not suffer enough for the particle accelerator explosion last year and some of them act on it." Wells said,shrugging. I have a feeling Dr Wells isn't telling us something and imma figure it out.

"Dr Wells. Dr Wells,are you ok?" Caitlin yelped,rushing into Dr Wells home,with Cisco by her side.

"Dr Snow,I'm fine. A little chilly. Otherwise,I'm fine. Hello,Cisco." Dr Wells greeted." Make yourselves at home as best as you can. I'm gonna make a hotel reservation." Dr wells said,rushing away.

"Yo,this place is so sick" Cisco exclaimed,examining the place.

"Yeah,hey what took you guys so long.?" Barry asked,staring at the two.

"We got lost,and we don't have super speed." Cisco answered,looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"We've never been here before." Caitlin said,embarrassedly.