Saving A Train From Captain Cold

I waltzed into work, trying to avoid Iris as I wasn't in the moods for talking."Samantha,why u so down?Normally you would be happy to waste away a few minutes before your shift started" Iris spoke,irritating me. I was still angry from having to tell everyone my past. I hated it in the care home,and they reminded me of it by making me tell them. They wouldn't like me asking about there past that they don't want to talk about, but they yelled at me so much I was pressured to say everything.

"Iris I'm not in the mood for baseless conversation, just leave me alone" I put of my Jitters apron and wiped down the counter, as there was no one at the register. Iris frowned, knowing it was better to leave me alone and walked off. I heard the bell at the till go off and walked towards it."Welcome to Jitters, what would you like?" I spoke,not looking up to see who the customer was.

"A chance to apologise to you." The person spoke,sounding guilty. I lifted my head up to see Barry Allen, smiling at me. Did he really think I was in any mood to talk.

"Well, I'm sorry all chances to apologise have gone so if you don't want any coffee I'd advise you to leave before I make you!" I rolled my eyes,gritting my teeth in anger. When my temper is risen I'm no longer the 'normal' Sam. I don't care about anyone and just focus on what my anger is about, which really isn't healthy.

"Sam-" I cut him off. I really don't want to hear his voice, I was so angry with him especially. His mother was murdered by the same guy,but he couldn't even get why I didn't want to explain my past.

"Yo Iris, please take your brother away from me before I throw him out!" I yelled to Iris, my face feeling extremely warm. Iris walked over and grabbed Barry by the arm and dragged him away from the counter. I could here her faintly say to Allen "What did you do!?"

I'm just going to hope my shift ends quickly. I need to make a call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you in Central City yet?" I asked the gorgeous Felicity Smoak over the phone, as I entered Central City park.

"I'm in Central City park with a friend" Felicity answered extremely perky. I've known Felicity for a few years. When I got back from England I went to Starling City and met her in a coffee shop, and from then we have been close. She thinks I don't know but it was pretty easy to decipher she works for the Arrow. And that he's Oliver Queen. Ex billionaire. How I know this you may ask. I'm just as good at hacking as her.

"I'm in the park I'm near the fountain" I told Felicity, hoping she would arrive soon.

"Look up from your phone, genius" I looked up to see the blonde standing. I felt so happy to see her again, however the person next to her I wasn't happy to see. Barry. Why does he keep turning up everywhere?

"Felicity,your finally here!" I went and grabbed the blonde and pulled her into a hug." How come you took so long!" I pulled away and looked sternly.

"Sorry, my beautiful brunette friend I'm not as fast as you" my eyes widened as Felicity said those words."Of course I would know about you and Barry working together, your working together right?" She questioned.

I'm not a person to beat around the bush so I was straight with her"We were but now we're not." I said blandly,avoiding contact with Allen."As this conversation is getting awkward I'll meet you at my apartment in an hour, see ya!" And I rushed off, which I'm guessing confused Felicity.

2 hours later.

So Felicity has been over for half an hour as she was late, and I told her the whole story." And that everything that happened." I was clenching my fists, as I was still pissed off about what happened, and Felicity noticed my anger.