Chapter 30

[I'm gonna have to get some training pads up in here by the amount of times y'all say you're gonna shit/piss yourselves. I guarantee y'all gonna lose all bowel/bladder control in this chapter too. Fuckin go see a doctor.

Also, this one's a long boi, filled with happiness, then sadness, then a single microshred of hope. Just a warning on Ben's POV, is all I have to say.

Still, go see a doctor.]

Chapter 30

Reese's POV

The lights were turned off. The pressure was on. Ben and I were on edge, staring ahead with wide eyes. Our shoulders tense, jaws set, minds focused and alert. But no amount of anticipation could prepare us for what came next...

From the dark, a zombie sprang out at Ben's game character in Dying Light and began mauling him apart. Frightened, the blonde wraith screamed and tossed his laptop onto the floor as he flinched, meanwhile I was recovering from the scare he just gave me.

"Jesus, don't startle me!" I chided.

"Sorry! It came out of nowhere! And now I'm dead..." he murmured, watching the laptop screen.

"Ha."

Ben shot me a look before rubbing his hands all over my controller, messing up my awesome in-game parkour on the TV. In response, I moved away from him and shielded myself from his hands.

"No, c'mere!" he protested, clambering on top of me to sabotage me.

"Stop it! You're gonna get me killed!" I muttered.

"That's the point!"

"I need to finish the objective, dammit! It's getting night time! That OP zombie is gonna come out and murder the shit out of me! StoooOP."

When Ben put his weight on top of me, I rolled over so that he was on the floor. Now that he was pinned down, I frantically used my controller to get my character to a safe place. Unfortunately, like I predicted, the Volatile (OP) zombie showed up and rushed me. I screamed in protest and surprise and watched the animation of the mutated humanoid eat my character alive.

Looking down at Ben, I mumbled, "Now I'm dead."

"Ha," Ben replied with a smirk.

Feeling vengeful, I set my controller down and tugged on his elfin ears. He whined aloud and attempted to slip out from under me, but I held him close. The more he struggled, the harder I pinched his pointy ears to a cherry red.
Ben closed his eyes and shook his head, pawing at my hands to get them off, but none of it worked.

"I'm sorry I got you killed," he whimpered.

"Sure you are."

"I am..!"

"It's too late now. This is your punishment," I said, tugging on his ears harder. He whined louder.

"Stop," he pleaded, finally opening his red and black eyes.

"I'm not going to let up so easily," I said, grinning cheekily.

Hesitantly, he murmured, "W...What do I have to do...?"

While I kept pinching his ears, I hummed in thought and looked away. What can I make him do? Dress up like Link again? No, that's too easy; he'd expect that. Hmm...