Chapter 56

[ It's fuckin' me again, you whORES.

Sorry for the horribly long wait. Same bullshit again: school, writers block, other stuff. You know the drill.

This one is a lengthy boy, and takes place immediately after the last chapter, during Ben's flashback.

TRIGGER WARNING: Although this chapter has a lot of high points, there is serious topics mentioned such as sexual abuse and suicidal thoughts/actions. Please take care as you read.

Some other news: I'll be doing art commissions soon, so be on the look out on my IG art page (@/bumie.el) for announcements on that!

Don't forget your masks and take care of yourselves.

Lov u <3 ]

Stay Creepy!~

Chapter 56

Ben's POV

I didn't really know how to feel. In my mind, I knew my nerves were on fire as we approached the concert venue, but somehow I just couldn't express that intensity. Maybe it's for the best that I don't express my feelings right now because I think we'd get kicked off the premises due to me screaming...

The billboard next to the venue, along with a multitude of signs around the area, announced Guns N' Roses presence alongside local rock bands that would have the honor to open for them. What I wouldn't give to be the musician to open for the Guns N' Roses! Thinking about seeing them live for the first time is already sending my stomach flying—imagine sharing a stage with the likes of Slash—oh my god oh my god.

"Ben?" Adam called out to me. I snapped out of my tumbling thoughts and looked up at the British teen beside me.

I was greeted with a smile on his fair face. "Your eyes are incredibly wide. If I didn't know any better, I'd  figure you were cracked out."

"S-Sorry," I stammered and covered my face for a moment.

Adam wrapped an arm around my shoulders and shook me. "Relax, Ben! It's only your first ever concert to the most historical rock band of all time—!"

"Stop it," I whined, practically vibrating in place from the anticipation.

With a chuckle, Adam helped lead me closer to the venue, keeping his arm around my shoulders. At first I thought nothing of it, but once I focused on his hand squeezing tenderly onto my shoulder, I felt a blush crawl up my face. I hope he doesn't see and tease me about it.

As we neared the front doors, I piped up, "Oh, the tickets. Take 'em out!"

We stopped so Adam could dig them out from his pocket. Then, his easy expression suddenly dropped, and he began patting down the rest of his pockets. I felt my heart begin to sink as I said, "Adam, please tell me you have the tickets."

"Oh dear..."

"Oh god...!"

"I'm so sorry, I'm...just kidding! Haha!" he hollered as he whipped out our tickets from his back pocket. I nearly fainted but also nearly punched him (it probably wouldn't have even hurt, I'm not that strong).

Instead, I settled on pushing him and taking my ticket. "Jerk! Not cool..."

"Oh, you know I'd never forget our own tickets! I'm sorry. Don't be mad at me, Benny-love."