Chapter 55

[Ey what's up this is fuCKIN LATE.

Sorry for taking so long to get another update out. Quarantine got me fucked up, know what I mean?? Ahaaaaaaa.

Anyway, now that I've finished my spring semester, hopefully I can focus on this a bit more.

Hope you all are staying healthy and safe in these tumultuous times. Especially if you live in America too. Man, MEGA OOF amirite???

I fuckin hate politics—BUT ANYWAY. Enjoy this somewhat lengthy chapter, and excuse any typos ahah.]

Stay Creepy~

Chapter 55

Ben's POV

A freezing night in the forest. Little to no moonlight was able to squeeze through the canopy of trees and branches. Middle of nowhere. Stranded and abandoned.

But wait...! A factory. An abandoned factory. Lose him there.

Rats crossed over old electrical wires and debris. Dark and musky with the horrible scent of mildew. Thick cobwebs got in the way but it was better than being caught. A hiding place! An old workers locker. Finally some safety.

Okay, hiding. Hiding, hiding, hiding—

Suddenly the killer, who is an Ice-Cream-Man-Clown appears in front of the slits in the locker and yanks the door open. The nearly butt-naked, dirt-covered girl leaps out just in time as the killer shoved his unrealistically sized buzz-saw—which has a cord attached to it meaning it couldn't actually turn on without an electrical outlet but that's besides the point—into the locker and cut into it with the squeal of grinding metal. The inappropriately dressed girl ran back out of the abandoned factory where there was a police officer—who totally knew to go to the location because the girl didn't have a cellphone so how could she call for help because I'm pretty sure the killer wouldn't snitch on himself and this is still besides the point—and the police officer caught her and attempted to calm her down, asking her what happened.

Before she could even utter a single word in her valley-girl accent that had me cringing the entire movie, the killer RANDOMLY appeared behind the cop without any one of them noticing, and barreled his really, unrealistically sized and impossibly powered buzz-saw into his back. The girl screamed in horror as she watched the buzz-saw slice up through his head, poorly splitting the cop's upper-body in half. It had really bad CGI to boot. It was like...jelly-blood...blood-jelly...?

Reese laughed out loud beside me. "Ha! Strawberry jam lookin' ass."

All of a sudden, for absolutely no reason, something I could've gone my whole undead life not hearing, the clown-man-ice-cream-man gave the one-liner, "How about a banana split?!"

"That's IT, I can't fucking do this anymore!" I exclaimed while Reese guffawed himself to the point of tears.

We both laughed and made fun of the god-awful horror movie, taking shots at jokes that shouldn't have been funny but it was way more entertaining than the actual film. Although it wasn't as if we watched the movie expecting it to be good. Oh, what a wonderful feeling it is to watch a shitty 'scary' film with your boyfriend at sunset, lounging on top of a sexy Chevelle parked at an area that can only be described as a make-out point, like in those old 90's films. Simply fantastic.

"God, I hate horror movies," I sighed.

Reese wiggled his fingers at me and teased, "Because they scare you?"

"Uh, no way," I giggled as I patted his hands away. "Because they suck most of the time."

"Hmm, can you do better than banana split?"