Wonderful Father

Chapter 1

I woke up from laying my head on the tray in the airplane

I just came back from Mexico with Mario making some moves on different gangs.

"Good evening passenger, we are landing in New York in 2 minutes. Right now we are 1,097 feet. Thanks for flying with united and have a good day, and if New York is home. Welcome home"

"Thank God"I mumble.

"Hmph"Mario nod his head.

"I want to see my babies"I smile.

"I want to know if diamond forgot about the damn court"Mario said which made me mad.

"I don't want to talk about it"I roll my eyes.

"Kaila, we need to be strong for Alicia"he said.

"Why can't you do what I ask you to do?"I said.

"Because, it would leave suspension in the court room. I know how it work"

"Of course you do"i look out the window.

"What was that?"he look at me.

"Nothing"I sigh.

I walk in the airport with my suitcase behind me and my purse on my shoulder. Mario was behind me texting someone. He been texting ever since we got off the plane.

"Who the fuck is that?"I turn to him.

"Who is who?"

"That person you texting"I said.

"That's Maria, checking up on her with the kids. And I text the driver and my lawyer"he said.

I didn't even nod my head. I just look at him and walk away.

Things haven't been the same since I had the twins. Yes he's a good father and all but my Sissy's are right, he's a hoe.

Everything is focused on Maria, our maid and how she's doing. It's making me sick. Then this bitch always think she knows the right things for the twins. Like private school and and going here for doctors appointment or they can't see Kailani and Kailee. It makes me so mad.

Then I have to worry about diamond hoe ass who wants her kid back because she lost her job and wants income taxes and walfare. Hell no.

Diamond is a smart ass girl but now she thinks money can be handed to you. No, you work for it. And she ain't doing that.

"Hey, the car is here"Mario said while on the phone again. We don't communicate anymore. Don't touch me anymore. Im useless. But I love my kids and that's all I want.

HOME

"MOMMY HOME!"I yelled.

"MOMMY! DADDY!"Alicia ran down the stairs. She jump into my arms kissing my cheek.

"I miss you muchkin"I said.

"Me too mommy"she smile.

"Aww the lovely couple back home"Maria said holding the twins.

"Heeeyyyyy"Mario said a lot happier to then earlier.

"How was the trip?"she ask.

"It was..."

"It was great"I said finishing his sentence. "Yes me and Mario was so happy we took a break and it was like we feel in love again"

"Oh okay, that's great. I wish my novio (boyfriend) was here"she said playing with Maci. Mai was just looking at her.

Mai is just like me. Mean and pretty. And Maci is funny like her dad. "Oh your boyfriend"

"Yes"she smile at me. I don't trust this bitch.

"Well, Maria. Can you take my bags and give me my little rose buds"I smile at them as they both smile at me with no teeth. So cute.

"Mommy can I go with Carmen"Alicia said.

"Ye.."

"No"Mario said. "You have to eat dinner first and take a bath and go to sleep, you had a long day"

"But dad..."

"Alicia, listen to your dad"Maria said.

"You know what Alicia. Ima bring you by Carmen in a bit"I said.

"What?"Mario narrowed his eyebrows.

"I mean, I want to see Carmen too damnit"I got up the couch and walk to my room carrying the twins.

This shit with agreeing with Mario have to stop.