The Capture

Chapter 35

Kailee POV*

I walk in the party looking around. Kaila said that he will be around somewhere but I have to check some stuff out first. There was a lot of things here. Girls dancing naked, men smoking weed, drinking contest, and girls selling their body's to people. When I mean people, I mean girls, transgender, lesbian girls, gay men. A lot of crazy shit was going on.

"Where the hell is this guy?"I mumble. I look around the place and seen him talking to a guy. They was in a deep conversation. "I'ma just interrupt"I walk up to them in the dinning room where these men was selling crack, heroin, Xanax, and Molly.

"Who the fuck are you?"one of the men ask. He had blond hair, tattoos on his arms, and blue eyes.

"I-I was looking for the bathroom. Damn this house is huge"I smile.

"Thank you, it's my house"the guy that Kaila was talking about.

"Beautiful house. How much was it?"I ask.

"1.78 million American bucks. Cash"he smile and laugh with his boys.

"That's nice. You know, that won't win a girl over to you. It's just gone make things worst for you"I said.

"What you mean?"he walk up close to me all the way to my neck. "You don't like that I'm rich. Is it affending you?"he whisper in my ears.

"I think it is affending me"I whisper back. "Your a bad man. Can you show me how bad you are?"

He smirk at me and walk back to his boys. Shit, it's not working. But I can't let him see that. He whisper something to the man with the blonde hair. The man look back at me and smile.

"Come on doll. Your room awaits"the blonde haired man grab me. We walk to the room which was upstairs away from the party. He open the door for me and let me in. "Have fun"he said then close the door.

I look around the room and sigh. What did Kaila got me into? I sat down on the bed and look at the wall.

"Damn"I mumble.

"Damn is right"I heard a voice. I look at the bedroom door and seen the man Kaila was talking about. "I thought I saw you before"

"You did, where?"I smile.

"Kaila sister right"shit!

"Kaila who?"

"James"