Marco Switch Up On Us

Chapter 12

I woke up and smile. I love what happened yesterday. Finally, he haves some balls and do what I ask him to do. I walk in the bathroom to take a shower and do my hygienes.

I got in the shower and wash myself real good. After my shower, I did my hygienes and wrap myself in a towel. I walk to the closet and pick out something cute. I pick out a cute black crop top, some boyfriend jeans, and my floral black pumps with channel jean purse.

I put on my outfit and walk downstairs to the living room

I put on my outfit and walk downstairs to the living room. Nobody wasn't down here but Marco.

"What you doing here?"I ask him

"I'm here because I'm here"he said. "Mario wanted me to drop you off at the park today in Santa Monica"

"Santa Monica"I said.

"Yeah, now come on and let's go"he walk to the door. I sigh and walk to the door. I walk outside to the Escalade and saw the guard opening the door. I hop in and waited till he close it. He close the door and talk to Marco. Marco was telling him something, but what?

I sat back in the seat and waited for them to come on. Marco walk back in the house and close the door. Where is my babies?

The guard got back in the car and close the door. "Where I'm going?"I ask.

"Santa Monica. Your children are to there too"he said. I nod my head and sat back.

For a few minutes I was enjoying the ride and happy that I'm bout to see my babies. All four of them. As I was on my phone playing a game till I felt something wrap around my neck and cover my nose. I black out.

LATER

Where the fuck am I? It was pinch black and I couldn't see shit. Then my arms was hurting and my shirt was missing. What the fuck?!

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!"I yelled. I heard the door open and then Marco came downstairs.

"Oh my God Kaila! What your doing down here?"he said so shock.

"I don't know"I said crying.

"Damn"he said.

"Marco please save me"I said.

"Ummmm" he turn around and patted the dude back. I know him.

"Who are you?"I ask

"Who are you?"I ask.

"My name is Nick"he said. "And your Kaila"he smile.

"How'd you know my name?"

"Uhhhh Marco told me"he laugh with Marco. "But no, Maria did. She knew you was coming for her so she made some last arrangements to kill you"

"I didn't kill her"I shook my head.

"Why your lying? You didn't like her"Nick said.

"Yes I didn't like her but, I didn't kill her"they both look at each other.

"Then who did?"

Should I tell them?