Frank

Chapter 28

I look at the girl as she cried for her mommy. But her mommy ain't here. You might think I'm crazy which I am. I want someone to love me. I thought Kaila will but she have someone.

I sat down in the chair looking at her. She was so beautiful. Beautiful skin. Nice flowing hair. Damn. Reminds me of my wife.

"Please, Please let me go"she cried. "I will do anything"

"Like what?"I ask.

"I will clean your house, something to make you feel better or something. I don't know"she sniff.

"Okay look kid"I sigh. "We can work sometimes out, unless you won't tell nobody what happened to you"

"K fine"she said. "Can you undo this please, I'm hurting"

"Fine"

Later

I watch as Yasmin. Yes that's her name. She told me her name and how old she was and where she live. She said that she wanted to run away from her mom and dad. I don't know why.

"Why you wanted to run away?"I ask.

She look down at her bowl of cereal. A tear slide down her cheek. "My father was rapeing me and my mother didn't do anything about"she sniffing.

"So you was rape by your own father?"I ask.

"I just said that didn't I"she semi yelled. "I'm sorry, I hate talking about it"

"It's okay"I said. "If you don't like your mother, why the hell was you screaming for her?"

"Cause I thought...."she stop. She sigh sitting back in her chair. "I thought she was gone come and rescue me or send out flyers saying have you seen my child"

"Nah, no flyers yet"I said.

"You went out there?"she ask.

"Yeah, to get food and clothing for you"I said getting up from my chair.

"Why are you doing this? I mean taking care of me"she said.

"Maybe I'm a kind person"