Moving Out

Chapter 23

I pack up some clothes and put it in my bag

I pack up some clothes and put it in my bag. I told the lady that work here to pack up Alicia and the twins bag. Kailee will meet me somewhere so Mario won't know where I will be staying. He been following me around the house trying to get me to stay with him but I'm tired of his bullshit.

"Kaila, please don't leave me"he cried.

"Why should I stay here with you?"I ask.

"These are my kids that your taking away from me, please don't leave me"he said. I look at him and sigh. I threw the bag on the floor.

"Mario, I'm not leaving you. I'm leaving this house so I won't look at your face. I'm still mad at what you did to me"I cried. "You never came for me"

"Baby I'm sorry, I was busy with work and nobody..."

"Work? What kind of work?"I ask.

"Selling drugs to another country. Staying in another country trying to get them to buy and make more money for us"I shook my head at him. "When I got back home, they told me that Frank took you"

"So you didn't know that I was kidnap till you got back to America?"Mario nod his head.

"Yes"I feel bad. I can't leave him. But I have to leave to think.

"Tell you what. You can come and visit the girls, but I'm not staying with you. I need to think"I grab my bags and phone.

"Baby"Mario called me back. "I love you"

"I love you too Mario. But you never showed me love"I had a tear coming down my face. "Bye Mario"

LATER

I walk in the hotel room where me and my kids will be staying. Kailee didn't even have to pick us up. I just took the range rover with me. Something I need if I'm hungry or want to go out somewhere.

"Mommy"I heard Alicia voice.

"Yes baby"I look at her. She had them big eyes and cute curly hair.

"I'm hungry"she hold her stomach and laid on the couch.

"Okay, let me settle down and then we can go and meet kailani at the restaurant okay"I said. She jump up and down excited. I smile at her and focus on Maci and Mai. I thought of what Mario said. He was out of the country. So he didn't know that I was kidnap. But I still have to think about what I'ma do with this baby.