Confused

Chapter 29

{Few months later}

The morning sun hit my face like always to start my morning. The baby was kicking my ass today. I don't know why but maybe to wake my ass up and eat. I got up from bed and walk to the bathroom. I did my hygienes and walk out. After that, I walk to my closet to find something to wear. I pick out my pink t-shirt with my gray leggings. I don't want to dress up today. Just laid back.

"Hey baby"I heard Mario say behind me. I turn around showing my stomach.

"Hey"I smile at him.

"You seem happy today. Everything alright?"he ask.

"Yes, why you ask?"I look at him suspension.

"Cause you never wake up around this time"he said.

"So what. I can wake up around this time, the baby made me wake up around this time"I said rubbing my stomach. Mario just stared at it. "What?"

"I don't want you with that child"he said. What did he just say?

"Wait what?"I was ready to beat his ass for what he said. He told me that I can keep it.

"I mean, what if we put it in foster care"he said.

"Frank will kill me Mario. It's his child"

"So fucking what. Your my wife"

"I know that but...."

"I can't believe this. My fucking wife is pregnant by my boss"he semi yelled.

"I can't take this"I walk away from him. I walk downstairs to the kitchen to see what to cook for breakfast.

I pull out the pancake mix, eggs, and bacon. I also love apple juice and orange juice. Mmmmmm. I'm so hungry right now.

"I'm here!"I heard Kailani walking in the house. Oh lawd.

"Really dude"I said.

"Oh and you cooking. Nice"she sat down. "A bitch hungry"

"I don't give a damn"I started up the bacon then mix the pancakes.

"Sooooo"

"Sooooo what?"i look at her.

"What's been going on? Are you still....."

"Yes Kailani. And I don't want to talk about it. Besides I'm pregnant for Frank"

"I knew that. Saw it the other day"she said. "How Mario feel about?"

"He's piss. It's not his so"I flip the pancake.

"What are you thinking? Get rid of it orrrrrr"

"I can't now"

"Why not?"

"Frank is all over me. He's watching me now"