3 Months Later

Chapter 24

I walk to the bathroom to use it. I'm now four months pregnant and Frank is still living. Mario comes over and say hello to the kids and rub my stomach acting like it's his. But it's not.

I been hearing that Frank is looking for me. So now I have to be careful. He's coming for me. Probably to kill me. I'm not scared tho. I have protection.

"Hey"Mario walk in the hotel. "The kids are in the room sleep"he said.

"Thanks for taking them out"I smile. He nod his head. "Any news"

"Well, Carmen is having a baby shower tomorrow. You going"

"Yeah"I nod my head. "I'm the nanny"I smile.

"Okay, see you there"he kiss my lips and walk out. I want to live with Mario again. But not now.

As I went to the room to check on the kids, I heard a knock on the door. I walk to the door opening it. I saw flowers on the ground. Maybe Mario drop them off the last minute. I pick them up and close the door. I walk to the kitchen and settled them on the counter.

I walk to my room and saw a figure standing there. I turn the lights on seeing Frank himself in my room.

"So you thought you can just run away from me and try to kill me"he said

"So you thought you can just run away from me and try to kill me"he said. I stayed quiet. "Huh. Answer me!"he scream.

I gulp down my saliva. "Yes"I said.

"What a wrong move Kaila"he grab my hair and push me to the bed. "Then you gone run away after I gave you everything you needed"

"You gave me a baby"I cried. He stayed quiet for a minute.

"What?"he look at me confuse.

"I'm pregnant with your baby Frank"I said. He look down at the ground. "Are you gone kill me now?"

"No"he said. He walk out the room. I followed him to wherever he was going which was the kids room.

"No, No, No!"I stop him. "What are you doing?"

"Just checking on them"he open the door seeing them sleep. He nod his head and close it. It happened so fast. He punch me in the face knocking me down.

I held my face as he kept punching me. When he was done, he spit on me. "I'll be back"he said walking out the door. I cried and cried praying to God for something to stop.

How the hell did he get in? I have to find a way to stop it. Or maybe move.