Thanks Kailee

Chapter 37

Kailee and Kailani walk in the house with Fransisco and his boys. Alicia was sleep on the couch while Mario was holding the twins. "Where is he?"I ask.

Just then Fransisco men brought in Frank who was on the ground slobbering. Kailee got him good. "Here he is"kailee said.

"Thanks Sissy"I hugged her. "Bring him to the basement"

"I thought Mario was the boss. I didn't know Kaila was gone take over"Kailani said smiling.

"Well, I'm the boss. Of this house"I said.

"Yeah right"Kailani shook her head. She walk to the kitchen I guess looking for something to eat.

"Thanks Fransisco for helping out"I smile.

"..........."he didn't say anything but then walk out the house with his dudes.

"What's wrong with him?"I ask.

"He's mad that I was the one who had to seduce Frank. But I already volunteered"kailee said.

"Why did you volunteered if you knew that you was with Fransisco?"I ask.

"Wanted his attention"I shook my head at this girl. "He's been all up in this other bitch face, he never spent time with his daughter nor me"

"Well, talk to him about it"I said.

"Okay, I will"she nod her head and walk to the door. "KAILANI, LET'S GO!"she scream waking up Alicia.

"Really"I said bluntly.

"You know the girl act like she can't hear"kailee open the door. Finally Kailani came from the kitchen holding a plate and a cold drink.

"Thanks for the food"she walk clean out the house.

"Your welcome"I said. Kailee shook her head and close the door. Now I'm really scared cause Frank is in my house.

Mario came from the basement to the living room looking at me. "He's in the basement. I just called Marco and the boys to come over"

"Did you lock him down?"I ask.

"Yeah"he nod his head. "Baby, there is nothing to be afraid of. He's lock down and can't do anything to you nor the kids"

I smile at him and kiss Mario lips. He better be lock down tight.